Sending delivered file in chatbox TOS Voilation

Hi, I’ve a problem.

A buyer ordered my GIG for 2 files. He sent me the first topic, but didn’t sended me the topic for 2nd file. The order gets “very late” to 42 days because she was outside the country.

Now if I deliver the file now, I’ll get the late delivery badge and can’t become a level one seller in next evaluation.

I suggested the buyer that I’ll send her the file in chatbox of the order and will keep the order in pending status and deliver it on 15 March after I become a level one seller,

But Customer Support said that delivering a file in chatbox is also a Guidelines violation.

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME, IS SENDING THE DELIVERY IN CHATBOX IS A TOS VIOLATION???

OR SUPPORT AGENCT DIDN’T UNDERSTAND MY ISSUE??

Screenshot_2021-03-04-12-44-07-456_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.658f1bac0bd63bafeeaf0299fc0f2ce6.jpg
Screenshot_2021-03-04-12-44-07-456_com.android.chrome1600×720 129 KB
?
  • Like 4

It sounds to me like you are trying to become a level 1 seller then get the late delivery.

As @j6nyc6 it sounds like you are trying to game the system.

You should either cancel the order now or you could have contacted CS with the issue and they can cancel it without it going on your record.

• Like 1

Hi, I’ve a problem.

A buyer ordered my GIG for 2 files. He sent me the first topic, but didn’t sended me the topic for 2nd file. The order gets “very late” to 42 days because she was outside the country.

Now if I deliver the file now, I’ll get the late delivery badge and can’t become a level one seller in next evaluation.

I suggested the buyer that I’ll send her the file in chatbox of the order and will keep the order in pending status and deliver it on 15 March after I become a level one seller,

But Customer Support said that delivering a file in chatbox is also a Guidelines violation.

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME, IS SENDING THE DELIVERY IN CHATBOX IS A TOS VIOLATION???

OR SUPPORT AGENCT DIDN’T UNDERSTAND MY ISSUE??

?

Why didn’t you use the Resolution Centre to extend the duration of the order? That would have been the correct thing to do here. If your buyer can’t provide you with what you need, you extend the order until they can, or you cancel the order. You don’t simply allow the order to become late. That’s on you I’m afraid.

Honestly, you’re really fortunate that you’ve run into a Customer Support agent who is willing to show you the error of your ways, and not a member of the Trust and Safety team, who would have given you an account warning, which definitely would have cost you any possible promotion.

Have you delivered the work yet? Is your client still waiting on the files? If you haven’t delivered the work, I’d hurry up and do it now. I know that if I was your customer, and I was told that I had to wait another 11 days for you to deliver my work just so that you could get some badge in Fiverr, I’d be furious and asking Customer Support to cancel.

Do the right thing, deliver the work and face the consequences. If you have to work harder next month to get Level 1, so be it. Don’t try and game the system.

• Like 2

Why didn’t you use the Resolution Centre to extend the duration of the order? That would have been the correct thing to do here. If your buyer can’t provide you with what you need, you extend the order until they can, or you cancel the order. You don’t simply allow the order to become late. That’s on you I’m afraid.

Honestly, you’re really fortunate that you’ve run into a Customer Support agent who is willing to show you the error of your ways, and not a member of the Trust and Safety team, who would have given you an account warning, which definitely would have cost you any possible promotion.

Have you delivered the work yet? Is your client still waiting on the files? If you haven’t delivered the work, I’d hurry up and do it now. I know that if I was your customer, and I was told that I had to wait another 11 days for you to deliver my work just so that you could get some badge in Fiverr, I’d be furious and asking Customer Support to cancel.

Do the right thing, deliver the work and face the consequences. If you have to work harder next month to get Level 1, so be it. Don’t try and game the system.

Have you delivered the work yet? Is your client still waiting on the files? If you haven’t de

Maybe the God was with me,

Done, but is that important?

Yes - It’s against the Forum rules to share screenshots that contain the usernames of other Fiverr users, especially if those users have been purchasing from you (which was the case in your screenshot).

• Like 1