I am not able to withdraw different amount from my earnings

aysekoker

Hello, I was able to withdraw the amount I want before but now when I choose my withdrawal option it doesnt let me enter the amount I want to withdraw instead it shows all my revenue. Is this a bug or I couldnt understand the problem someone please help!

No you’re wrong, fiverr never gives you the option to edit the amount you want to withdraw. Instead you have to withdraw all the current amount available in your account when you click on the withdraw button

Ah really? So I can’t withdraw some of money and leave some of it then? There’s no option to select the amount we want to withdraw? I also wanted to withdraw some to my fiver revenue card and some to my bank account so it’s also not possible then?

Hahaha, mam its not your Bank account where you can withdraw some money into one account and some money into other account.

Once you click on the bank transfer or revenue card, you’ll have to withdraw all of the money available, because the system doesn’t gives you any option.

Okayy thank you for the information 🙂

Guest lloydsolutions

Ah really? So I can’t withdraw some of money and leave some of it then? There’s no option to select the amount we want to withdraw? I also wanted to withdraw some to my fiver revenue card and some to my bank account so it’s also not possible then?

Ah really? So I can’t withdraw some of money and leave some of it then?

Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I am a new seller here. I am just shy. May I ask you one question. Buyers always pay enough money for translating. Or they set the lowest prices frequently

What do you mean? As a seller you are the one who is setting the price, no ?

Guest paola2050

I mean, sometimes buyers set the price 5 dollars for long texts - about 1000 words.
Is it really true or it starts at this price

I mean, sometimes buyers set the price 5 dollars for long texts - about 1000 words.

Buyers only set amounts in the Buyer’s Request section. It’s up to you to reply or not. But you set your own prices on your gigs yourself and whoever wants to buy just pays.

$5 is not the starting price. Some buyers are just cheap and exploitative so they set the cheapest amount fiverr allows.

Well I am an artist so I don’t know about text prices but anything is possible I guess. I saw some buyer requests like for 5 dollars they want extremely detailed drawings and such. It’s up to you to work with them or not

Guest paola2050

Thanks for your good advice. I think, it will be very helpful for me in the future.
I was just learning how to work on fiver as a translator

Guest lloydsolutions

I am a new seller here. I am just shy. May I ask you one question. Buyers always pay enough money for translating. Or they set the lowest prices frequently

If you want help you just need to create your own new topic.

Guest lloydsolutions

I have already many topics which belong to me

I have already many topics

Asking unrelated help questions in the middle of someone else’s topic is against the forum rules.

That is why you need to make your own topic, which you already know how to do.

Then don’t hijack someone else’s topic.

Your post has nothing to do with the OP here and as stated, jumping into someone else’s post/question with an off topic question is against the forum rules.

We like to keep things nice and neat here.

GG

Hahaha, mam its not your Bank account where you can withdraw some money into one account and some money into other account.

Once you click on the bank transfer or revenue card, you’ll have to withdraw all of the money available, because the system doesn’t gives you any option.

Actually, on many freelance platforms you actually get to choose the amount you wish to withdraw.

For instance, let’s you have a monthly subscription or something (in another platform. I dont think I can mention other freelancer websites here) with the platform. In which case, when I withdraw, I usually leave some $50 and withdraw the rest.

Another instance, could be, perhaps a customer is complaining and you see a refund request on the way. in which was, I would prefer to keep that money on my account instead of withdrawing it.

Some platforms, do in fact, operate like a bank.

I think she was talking in that context.

It’s not your bank account, mam, where you can withdraw money from one account and deposit it in another.

Since the system doesn’t give you any other options, you’ll have to withdraw all of the money available until you click on the bank transfer or revenue card.

Guest lloydsolutions

mam if this is fiverr problem i think need to help fiverr support

@hr_kamrul

Suggest you read the previous posts before replying.

The question has been answered.

This is not a Fiverr problem so no need to bother Customer Support.

Can’t you take a separate amount from the earnings. O man you talk in fever support

Tell me. thanks.

Can’t you take a separate amount from the earnings? O man you talk in fever support

Tell me. thanks.

Translated: Can I take a separate amount from the earnings? Mam /man, can you talk with Customer support and share their answer here. Thank you.

No you can’t take the separate amount and there is no need to contact CS. this is explained in Help section of Fiverr sellers.

Archived