Photo Gig removed as doesnt have a video

I have a Photography gig. For some reason photography lives under the video and animation sections. Which is odd. This section requires a video. I have had this gig up for almost a year. Every so often it gets flagged for not having a video, I then explain to fiverr its actually a photography gig and then they unflag it. However this time fiverr are insisting i need to add a video to my gig. This is clearly a category error! I looked through lots of other top selling photography gigs and yup they don’t have a video either! For now I have moved it to another catergory “design” and then “other” but thats not where you would look for this gig. I think the only work around is add a slide show video maybe?

• Like 3

I have a Photography gig. For some reason photography lives under the video and animation sections. Which is odd. This section requires a video. I have had this gig up for almost a year. Every so often it gets flagged for not having a video, I then explain to fiverr its actually a photography gig and then they unflag it. However this time fiverr are insisting i need to add a video to my gig. This is clearly a category error! I looked through lots of other top selling photography gigs and yup they don’t have a video either! For now I have moved it to another catergory “design” and then “other” but thats not where you would look for this gig. I think the only work around is add a slide show video maybe?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

That’s an interesting bug. Don’t think I’ve heard of that one before.

I think the only work around is add a slide show video maybe?

That could look very nice, if done right.