Level 1 seller but not getting order

logomarcketplac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Everyone! This is Sachin, feeling very bad right now. before 5 days impression and clicks are good and my Gig lies b/w 4th and 5th page but currently, my gig is disappeared from the search result and the impression goes almost 0. I have promoted gig button but impressions and clicks are also very low here. no idea what should I do.

image.thumb.png.44754e85b47384e2b521038be7716e34.png
image1366×768 97.9 KB

It’s not a bug.

Don’t use promoted gigs on your main gig. Use it on a gig that’s not as important for you and experiment.

I used promoted gigs on a different gig but all my gigs went down at once, I don’t know the reason but avoiding promoting main gig is not a solution as per my experience

I used promoted gigs on a different gig but all my gigs went down at once, I don’t know the reason but avoiding promoting main gig is not a solution as per my experience

In your case, you were removed from search because you had some bad reviews most likely.

May be/ May be not! but there are top rated sellers who has pushed down to the bottom of the search, there are so many threads in the forum

No one knows the reason why people are removed.

What I do know is whenever I had a bad review, cancellations, etc, I was removed from search for a bit. There are also private, secret reviews that customers can leave, and those can also lead to you being removed. So there are all kinds of things.

Archived