Get quick order

It’s difficult as a new freelancer. I am trying to quick feedback to my buyers. And I can it 90%.

favicon-32x32.png.17e938a9249760bb441b6e00c9bb0e7b.png Fiverr.com
do-translate-english-to-bengali-and-bengali-to-english.jpg.6935728faa78c1973d7933ad8f397656.jpg

Lotus3000: I will do translate english to bengali and bengali to english for...

For only $5, Lotus3000 will do translate english to bengali and bengali to english. | Bengali To English Translation/ English To Bengali TranslationI am native a Bengali by birth. I have lot of experience and training of more than 5 | Fiverr

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

You can’t quickly get orders on Fiverr. That’s not how it works.

You have to work hard and stay patient. Being a new freelancer is difficult! As someone (not sure who) said on the Forum, if freelancing was easier than a real job, every one would be freelancing.

I have been working in Fiver for four months. I met lots of top buyers from Fiver. So I am in the hope to find my specific work from the buyer.
Hi, I am lotus3000. I am looking for a buyer who needs a typist for his work.

Also, I would suggest that you stop making posts that are very similar. Thanks!

• Like 6

• 4 months later...

The novice freelancer is hard to find the first orders, but on the other way, if you are really professional, you will end up finding work, and then it will be easier. But the situation is also associated with the fact that there are many free online translators now on the Internet. I recently used one of them when I needed a translate english to vietnamese. It turned out to be quite good, very close to human translation.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2021 at 12:02 AM, lotus3000 said:

It’s difficult as a new freelancer. I am trying to quick feedback to my buyers. And I can it 90%.

I'm sorry to say this, but since you claim to be a translator to/from English, you do not have the English skills necessary to do that job properly.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 11:32 AM, lotus3000 said:

do-translate-english-to-bengali-and-bengali-to-english.jpg.6935728faa78c1973d7933ad8f397656.jpg

For only $5, Lotus3000 will do translate english to bengali and bengali to english. | Bengali To English Translation/ English To Bengali TranslationI am native a Bengali by birth. I have lot of experience and training of more than 5 | Fiverr

I wonder! how is this possible to get something at a quick & easy way.  If you're trying to prove yourself as a professional translator you need to focus on the in-depth knowledge of a subjects or topics and various languages (as you preferred Bengali) and cultures of that languages an all.

On 3/3/2021 at 11:32 AM, lotus3000 said:

It requires your ability to understand the subject, hold a strong command of grammar & creative writing skills then deliver it according to timeline.

There are so many translators are available in the google , most probably people will use it, even though being an bangali I also do use free translators. Its very natural that people will go with the free tools.

• Like 3

On 7/27/2021 at 2:30 AM, newsmike said:

I'm sorry to say this, but since you claim to be a translator to/from English, you do not have the English skills necessary to do that job properly.  

I talked about buyers when I was new to fiver. 

• Confused 1

On 7/27/2021 at 1:19 PM, rakhi_dhar said:

There are so many translators are available in the google , most probably people will use it, even though being an bangali I also do use free translators. Its very natural that people will go with the free tools.

You are right. You can't use always google or anything else for translation. Sometimes you need to have a good knowledge of English to translate correctly.

• Confused 1

On 7/27/2021 at 2:16 AM, dillan1054 said:

The novice freelancer is hard to find the first orders, but on the other way, if you are really professional, you will end up finding work, and then it will be easier. But the situation is also associated with the fact that there are many free online translators now on the Internet. I recently used one of them when I needed a translate english to vietnamese. It turned out to be quite good, very close to human translation.

Thank you. 

On 7/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, rakhi_dhar said:

I wonder! how is this possible to get something at a quick & easy way.  If you're trying to prove yourself as a professional translator you need to focus on the in-depth knowledge of a subjects or topics and various languages (as you preferred Bengali) and cultures of that languages an all.

I think you didn't understand the post.

15 hours ago, lotus3000 said:

I think you didn't understand the post.

Well, I think you need to revise your post again, If you do so, that 'll very much help you to understand the sentences in a more better way.