Will my account be removed for doing homework even though my gig doesn't offer to do homework?

The buyer says they had an assignment which I did for her. But I realize later that this was a school assignment and there are rules against it. Do the Fiverr TOS regarding school work mean that you can’t do school work at all or that you can’t offer to do school for someone? Does it count if the buyer never explicitly stated it was school work? Am I at risk of getting my account removed for doing this?

The TOS says:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

Notice how it says “offer”. I never offered to do academic work specifically in my gig title, nor in the offer that I sent to the buyer. My gig just says that I will help people with programs and assignments.

• Like 1

The buyer says they had an assignment which I did for her. But I realize later that this was a school assignment and there are rules against it. Do the Fiverr TOS regarding school work mean that you can’t do school work at all or that you can’t offer to do school for someone? Does it count if the buyer never explicitly stated it was school work? Am I at risk of getting my account removed for doing this?

The TOS says:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Notice how it says “offer”. I never offered to do academic work specifically in my gig title, nor in the offer that I sent to the buyer. My gig just says that I will help people with programs and assignments.

My gig just says that I will help people with programs and assignments.

Assignment is a home work.

You’d better remove it because you might get a warning for that.

If you also suspect that someone is asking you to do homework it’s better to ask CS to cancel that order

I do online lessons, and it against the law and Fiverr policy to do homework with students. I had a similar situation where I received an order of an online lesson not realizing that the student wanted me to do his online test. I started but suddenly realized what he was doing. I excused myself saying to the buyer that I could not do it and it was totally against the Fiverr ToS. I then canceled his order and reported him to Fiverr. You must protect yourself!

The TOS says:

Do the Fiverr TOS regarding school work mean that you can’t do school work at all or that you can’t offer to do school for someone?

Basically, don’t do anything whatsoever that seems academic, assignment, homework, essay or term paper in nature. Doesn’t matter if the student tricks you or proposes to you first.

If there is the slightest whiff of an order being academic in nature, bail out and contact CS to cover your own back.