Want to know proper gig marketing

dolarfive

Hi
From last 6 months, my gig impression day by day decreasing. Now not showing my gig in the search result.

Can you experience guys tell me proper gig marketing on social media? Which social media I share my gig to increase my impression, click, and view.

Now I am doing works with only my previous clients. How can I get new client order?

Please give me proper guidelines. I will be happy if I get any suggestions from you.

Advance Thanks

Have you tried viewing buyers request regularly? This will improve your online status and you can bid for new orders. Even if the buyers do not buy from you they will be viewing your gig. This will increase your visibility. I have also heard that because of COVID there is a huge increase in new sellers. Fiverr give these new sellers a go on the front pages to get exposure. It could be due to this.

Have you tried viewing buyers request regularly? This will improve your online status and you can bid for new orders. Even if the buyers do not buy from you they will be viewing your gig. This will increase your visibility. I have also heard that because of COVID there is a huge increase in new sellers. Fiverr give these new sellers a go on the front pages to get exposure. It could be due to this.

Have you tried viewing buyers request regularly? This will improve your online status and you can bid for new orders.

Thank you for sharing this

if I got my 1st order only 3 days but I’m not sent buyer request regularly.

Hi 🖐️
you askes for a proper guideline for gig promotion. Well, you may hear about the seo based gig title and description and so on but they don’t tell you how to do that.
I’m going to reveal the tricks.

1. Search on fiverr search box. They will give some seo based keywords.Keep a note of that.
  2. Do some research on your competitors. Try to give some extra service than your competitors.
  3. Make an eye catchy cover photo. You can see my cover photo for inspiration.
  4. Add your keywords to your description and PACKAGEs. It’s important to add keywords in the package. You didn’t hear about it before.It really helps.
    5)Try to add your past work so that your client can see your experience.

If anyone knows something better then let me know.
Thank you

Hi 🖐️

you askes for a proper guideline for gig promotion. Well, you may hear about the seo based gig title and description and so on but they don’t tell you how to do that.

1. Search on fiverr search box. They will give some seo based keywords.Keep a note of that.
  2. Do some research on your competitors. Try to give some extra service than your competitors.
  4. Add your keywords to your description and PACKAGEs. It’s important to add keywords in the package. You didn’t hear about it before.It really helps.

Thank you

your advice was very nice, everyone should follow this rule.

Thanks, dear,

Have you tried viewing buyers request regularly? This will improve your online status and you can bid for new orders.

thanks, share for valuable article

Everyday I try to send 10 buyer request based on my experiences.

Thank you so much

Hi 🖐️

Thank you

Thank you so much for you information.

thanks, share for valuable article

Archived