Anyone facing issue with buyer comments on files?

From the last 2 days, I’m getting a notification about comments from the buyer on order files but not able to see them in chat. I have to ask the buyer about what they have written in a comment. I tried using different browsers on pc and mobile both. Any suggestions would be very helpful.
Thank You

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

Just tap the file you had sent and comments would be visible to you.

Let me know if this doesn’t work.

Ask the buyer to do the same.

Just tap the file

And comments dialog box would be there on the right side of the screen.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I want to raise this TOPIC higher on the priority list if possible, maybe involve Fiverr staff.

Before update when we get a notification that the client left a comment on an image or video we had that message on the order page and we could easily navigate to a specific image with a comment.

Now the message is no longer showing and if you have 30-40 images in order communication it is time-consuming to open each image to find out where the client left a comment on.

Also, timestamps comments are not working. They are all marked as 00:00.

• Like 3

I want to raise this TOPIC higher on the priority list if possible, maybe involve Fiverr staff.

Before update when we get a notification that the client left a comment on an image or video we had that message on the order page and we could easily navigate to a specific image with a comment.

Now the message is no longer showing and if you have 30-40 images in order communication it is time-consuming to open each image to find out where the client left a comment on.

Also, timestamps comments are not working. They are all marked as 00:00.

I did reported the same to the Support almost a month ago. And according to their reply concerned team has been notified for this.

• Like 1

Hi, @marinapomorac and @merohan . I’m Ran, from the product team on Fiverr.
We recently issued a fix to address the cases of wrong notifications following buyer comments.
Do you have specific examples that you can share with me so I can deep dive into it?
As for the cases of timestamps 00:00 - these are usually the cases where a comment wasn’t done on a specific timestamp. It could be a miss by the buyer, but I’ll need to look at specific examples to verify it.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi, @marinapomorac and @merohan . I’m Ran, from the product team on Fiverr.

We recently issued a fix to address the cases of wrong notifications following buyer comments.

Do you have specific examples that you can share with me so I can deep dive into it?

As for the cases of timestamps 00:00 - these are usually the cases where a comment wasn’t done on a specific timestamp. It could be a miss by the buyer, but I’ll need to look at specific examples to verify it.

Thanks!

It could be a miss by the buyer

No, it is not happening just to the buyer, it is happening to buyer and me, a seller on my end. And in multiple orders (each order I included mp4 in attachment).

image.thumb.jpg.67c45831c9abd5c2eb32c3c98fb8afa8.jpg
image2121×883 133 KB

I play the video, pause at 02:22 click on the video to add comment, and add comment, but the timestamp says 00:00.

Regarding comments this is the message I get in notification:

image.jpg.cda81283654d1568f79649148f25dbd2.jpg
image548×615 50.7 KB

Before, when I would click on it it would guide me to the image with the comment, now it just takes me to the order page.

In 2020 when someone anyone leaves a comment on the image there would be a system message in order message timeline with a link guiding to that specific image with a comment.

Look at one of the 2020 order communication:

image.jpg.6615d2ec841aa7eb4b56925d32d7fdfe.jpg
image837×679 62.8 KB

Now when I leave or the buyer leaves a comment nothing happens on order page, just a notification pops up but I have no idea where was a comment left, on what image.

This “Hi name, I left you comment on one file ___ View comment” message is missing now (not happening or being added to the order communication).

@rantoueg We can connect over Zoom and I can show you in order that I have ongoing. I can’t share a video here due to the sensitivity of the buyer/seller but we can do that over Zoom privately.

image.png.d116e4388871c6d69dad9a06bd40e530.png

• Like 1

No, it is not happening just to the buyer, it is happening to buyer and me, a seller on my end. And in multiple orders (each order I included mp4 in attachment).

I play the video, pause at 02:22 click on the video to add comment, and add comment, but the timestamp says 00:00.

Before, when I would click on it it would guide me to the image with the comment, now it just takes me to the order page.

In 2020 when someone anyone leaves a comment on the image there would be a system message in order message timeline with a link guiding to that specific image with a comment.

Now when I leave or the buyer leaves a comment nothing happens on order page, just a notification pops up but I have no idea where was a comment left, on what image.

This “Hi name, I left you comment on one file ___ View comment” message is missing now (not happening or being added to the order communication).

@rantoueg We can connect over Zoom and I can show you in order that I have ongoing. I can’t share a video here due to the sensitivity of the buyer/seller but we can do that over Zoom privately.

Thanks so much!

I emailed you to set up a call and I’ll take your feedback with the development team.

I’ll keep you and this thread posted

• Like 1

Exactly this is what I’m facing with comments on files. They are no longer visible in the chat. Only solution to this for now is to open every file to look for possible comments. But it would be very difficult to track when multiple files are being sent in the order chat.

• Like 1

@merohan @marinapomorac - I saw the issue you referred to and can confirm it’s not the expected behavior. However, when I tried to reproduce this issue, I couldn’t succeed. It might be related to a fix we recently issued. Can you please report again in case you have a live order with this issue for further debugging?
Thanks!

@merohan @marinapomorac - I saw the issue you referred to and can confirm it’s not the expected behavior. However, when I tried to reproduce this issue, I couldn’t succeed. It might be related to a fix we recently issued. Can you please report again in case you have a live order with this issue for further debugging?

Thanks!

Okay. Will do it for sure once I encountered this again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...