Best keyword for beginner

nhm_editing

Hello everyone 😀, I’m new in Fiverr.
In the field of logo design on Fiverr, this is so comitative for a beginner, There are 100k + , 50k+, 30k+ seller in each keyword. So as a new seller should i go for Average comitative Keywords or should i go for lowest comitative Keywords ?
I’m supper confessed! 🙁
please hep me.
Thanks in advance 😇.

Hi there! Welcome to Fiverr :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Use keywords that you think your buyer will use when searching for your service.

For example, if your service is an elegant logo design, include those words as keywords. The buyer will search “elegant logo”, not “minimalist logo” or “flyer design”.

Hope this helps! Thanks!

Hi there! Welcome to Fiverr :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Use keywords that you think your buyer will use when searching for your service.

For example, if your service is an elegant logo design, include those words as keywords. The buyer will search “elegant logo”, not “minimalist logo” or “flyer design”.

Hope this helps! Thanks!

than kyou #krheate 😇 for your suggestion. , but can you pleas tell , suppose i chose minimalist logo design, in this keyword there are so may sub keyword, should i go for the which have avg number off seller, or should i go for the lowest number of seller keyword, i low as possible ?

than kyou #krheate 😇 for your suggestion. , but can you pleas tell , suppose i chose minimalist logo design, in this keyword there are so may sub keyword, should i go for the which have avg number off seller, or should i go for the lowest number of seller keyword, i low as possible ?

should i go for the which have avg number off seller, or should i go for the lowest number of seller keyword, i low as possible ?

I would say use keywords that have an average number of sellers. These are likely the words that the buyer is using to find their services.

If you don’t mind be asking, how do you know what keywords are normally used and which ones are more rare?

should i go for the which have avg number off seller, or should i go for the lowest number of seller keyword, i low as possible ?

I would say use keywords that have an average number of sellers. These are likely the words that the buyer is using to find their services.

If you don’t mind be asking, how do you know what keywords are normally used and which ones are more rare?

@krheate honestly i dont know much about it but i thik the keyword with avg and the keyword with high number off seller , normally used.

Archived