Would you help me?

mazid0161

Well for some time i had my impressions really down because my delivery on time was on 0 and my order completion too, what i did was stay always online, send a lot of things on buyer requests, i edited my gig, created other gig. One other thing i did during this time that i don’t know if affected or not, was buy a service from someone on fiverr too, i don’t know because i was buying the service cause i really needed, but well after all this thing my impressions were higher again. So i don’t really know what exactly helped me.

I was not in fiverr since last year.

I have 4 gigs thats are about to Graphics design & MS office related.

but these gig’s impression is not good as before because of my irregularity.

Now, how can i improve my account as well as my all gigs??

Roam around this forum and go through the tips share by the experienced sellers. You’ll find a category called fiverr tips. Go to that category and read out the top posts. You’ll find a way to develop your profile.

I was not in fiverr since last year.

I have 4 gigs thats are about to Graphics design & MS office related.

but these gig’s impression is not good as before because of my irregularity.

Now, how can i improve my account as well as my all gigs??

Your gigs should be according to your skills nd unique for the buyers which builds a good impression on your gigs?

Don’t share your gig in social media that’s not a proper way. Many of them come into your gig then spamming that’s the reason why your gig impression was down day by day.
My suggestion:
avoid marketing your gig on social platform
avoid sent too many buyer request one day
don’t share your gig with you friends

Archived