Buyer website login password

adogahf3

Hi everyone!

I am new here so please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong category.

I wanted some clarification on sharing of password with seller. I made a buyer request recently and the seller asked me to provide website login. I created a user password from my wordpress site and asked him to provide me with an email address so I could forward the login details but he insisted I provide the admin login.

My question now is could I have given the details in the fiverr chatbox for him to use as I didn’t have his email address?

Hi everyone!

I am new here so please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong category.

I wanted some clarification on sharing of password with seller. I made a buyer request recently and the seller asked me to provide website login. I created a user password from my wordpress site and asked him to provide me with an email address so I could forward the login details but he insisted I provide the admin login.

My question now is could I have given the details in the fiverr chatbox for him to use as I didn’t have his email address?

Yes, you could have done that. It is against Fiverr’s TOS for a seller to share their email address. It could mean them losing their account.

Yes, you could have done that. It is against Fiverr’s TOS for a seller to share their email address. It could mean them losing their account.

Ok. Thanks for explaining that to me.

Cheer!

Archived