Looking for SUCCESS TIPS

mahyayazdani

It took me over a year to get my first order.

I have since finished 850+ orders in almost 5 years.

My NUMBER ONE TIP…

Don’t expect Fiverr to replace your current source of income.

I use Fiverr for part-time income (I’m a full-time freelancer) and it brings me about 30% of my income.

I don’t see it increasing anytime soon simply because of the high volume of newbies coming to this platform since COVID.

That means, a lot of Sellers and not as many Buyers.

So, if you have realistic goals of what you expect to get out of Fiverr, you will be successful.

Good luck.

I should add…I’m about 3 hours away from you in Southern BC.

It took me over a year to get my first order.

I have since finished 850+ orders in almost 5 years.

My NUMBER ONE TIP…

Don’t expect Fiverr to replace your current source of income.

I use Fiverr for part-time income (I’m a full-time freelancer) and it brings me about 30% of my income.

I don’t see it increasing anytime soon simply because of the high volume of newbies coming to this platform since COVID.

That means, a lot of Sellers and not as many Buyers.

So, if you have realistic goals of what you expect to get out of Fiverr, you will be successful.

Good luck.

I should add…I’m about 3 hours away from you in Southern BC.

Thank you for the reply. Basically my intention is to use fiverr for part-time income since i work part-time elsewhere. But i was hoping i mean i am hoping to focus on fiverr more to earned more and look at it as full-time income. That’s true, when you look at buyers request there are +150 offers from sellers.

It was nice chatting with you, i live in Vancouver!

Best,

Mahya

Hello and welcome to the community! I’m a level 2, can’t say I’m the best but I’m for sure skilled, with many ideas and focused on my job. As @looseink I don’t consider remote working as my first job source. As music professional I work locally as well, and with customers I see face to face. Remote working is cool, anyway, since you meet many new guys everywhere in the world. As I suggest to newbies, create your own brand. This can be with an Homepage, or a Blog, as example, to explain your ideas, your skills and your talent. This helps in general, not just for remote working.

Hello and welcome to the community! I’m a level 2, can’t say I’m the best but I’m for sure skilled, with many ideas and focused on my job. As @looseink I don’t consider remote working as my first job source. As music professional I work locally as well, and with customers I see face to face. Remote working is cool, anyway, since you meet many new guys everywhere in the world. As I suggest to newbies, create your own brand. This can be with an Homepage, or a Blog, as example, to explain your ideas, your skills and your talent. This helps in general, not just for remote working.

Hi,

Thank you for the great tips. I am totally agree with with regards to creating blog or websites and putting yourself out there. I was hoping to make some money here to spend on advertising or promoting, i think i should be patient. Thank you for the comment though.

Best,

Mahya

Hello dear,

You can improve your Fiverr business by sharing your gigs on social media, sending buyer requests and you must spend more and more time on Fiverr Forum.

Hi there, thank you for your time replying me and thank you for the tips. How spending time on Forum can help me? I guess what you mean is to look for more tips?

Archived