I am new, how can I get people to buy my Gig?

nikolashainz

People will buy your gig when they find your service in the search bar and like to particularly order from you. Do know there are several sellers who offer the same thing as you so you would need to read a lot on the tips to stand out and improve your gig offering.

Fiverr Tips

Fiverr Tips is a section to read Community News, Rules, and to Read/Post User Introductions. Please post tips in individual categories. Tips for Sellers and Tips for Buyers is for original tips posts to sellers/buyers. If you are asking for tips for yourself, do that in Improve my Gig.

People will buy your gig when they find your service in the search bar and like to particularly order from you. Do know there are several sellers who offer the same thing as you so you would need to read a lot on the tips to stand out and improve your gig offering.

Fiverr Tips

Fiverr Tips is a section to read Community News, Rules, and to Read/Post User Introductions. Please post tips in individual categories. Tips for Sellers and Tips for Buyers is for original tips posts to sellers/buyers. If you are asking for tips for yourself, do that in Improve my Gig.

Thank you for your help! 😃

Archived