Sharing Contact Info Received Strike

million7jobs

Warnings cannot be removed. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010880417-Warnings

From the Fiverr Terms of Service:

• Communication for handling Orders should be performed on Fiverr, through the Order Page. Users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.

You’ve only got 1-minute of read-time here on the Forum.

No wonder you received a strike.

You didn’t read the Terms of Service.

In order to avoid any further strikes (and the possibility of getting banned from this platform) I strongly urge you to start reading things here.

I would start with the Terms of Service.

Then the Community Guidelines.

Then move on to reading posts in the Fiverr Tips category of the Forum.

These resources are meant to help you use Fiverr to the best advantage.

I hope this helps.

You’ve only got 1-minute of read-time here on the Forum.

No wonder you received a strike.

You didn’t read the Terms of Service.

In order to avoid any further strikes (and the possibility of getting banned from this platform) I strongly urge you to start reading things here.

I would start with the Terms of Service.

Then the Community Guidelines.

Then move on to reading posts in the Fiverr Tips category of the Forum.

These resources are meant to help you use Fiverr to the best advantage.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for telling me about sharing my contact info for teaching languages online. I also learned a lot about contesting the strike due to your info.

Archived