How to work fiverr forum?

najmulsarker

The forums are a resource for learning.
No, the forums are a different platform.

This post is one of a series of posts to answer a few of the common reoccurring questions on the forum. Note: If you are looking for the Introductory Forum Questions you can find it here for basics about the forum, logins, etc. To search for more Forum Questions posts, [try forum search and search for FIVERRFO. 1. How do I access extra tools in a forum post? A. If you are logged into the forum, some forum tools are accessed by open up more option in a forum post. Anytime you see a referenc…
  • Like 3

Wot she sed ^

Fiverr Sales Market is completely separate from Fiverr Forum. What you do in one has no direct relationship to/on the other (unless you do something terrible).

Being pointlessly “active” in the Forum merely wastes not only your time but that of everyone who has to wade through the meaningless “me too” posts. If you are here, be here, contribute real value.

And if you state an opinion that is great, but only so long as you can back it with some reasonable proof or logic. Sadly the post above fails on both counts seeing it is “me too” and an opinion presented a fact despite having no backing or reasoning (let alone known to be false).

The Forum is a place where you can learn to be a better seller, but only if you really read, think, and engage with wisdom in your heart & hopes.

🙂