How to work Seller No 1

shohiduli1

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders.

Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order!

Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Take time to read, learn, and take action!

That is the only way to get orders!

Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself!

Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

That is an interesting question.

I have been here almost five years and I only see about five jobs a month.

You have to remember that DAILY there are many new freelancers joining Fiverr.

The math is working against you as a result.

If you joined Fiverr for full-time freelance work, that may not happen.

For part-time work “every so often” then maybe Fiverr will provide you with that.

Hang in there.

That is an interesting question.

I have been here almost five years and I only see about five jobs a month.

You have to remember that DAILY there are many new freelancers joining Fiverr.

The math is working against you as a result.

If you joined Fiverr for full-time freelance work, that may not happen.

For part-time work “every so often” then maybe Fiverr will provide you with that.

Hang in there.

Thanks for the new info

How to work newcomers in Fiverr, because no buyers want to hire newcomers. Then how will the newcomers get the job or take the review. If they are new, they will not get a job, but if they do not work, how will they experience, will they be new all their lives ?

How to work newcomers in Fiverr, because no buyers want to hire newcomers. Then how will the newcomers get the job or take the review. If they are new, they will not get a job, but if they do not work, how will they experience, will they be new all their lives ?

Agree with you… I am facing with the same issue… Millions of freelancer here now… So it’s kind of impossible for buyers to notice new sellers or to switch to new sellers… 😦

We will always be as a New Sellers… 😃 Be proud of it… 😃 😃 😃 :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Archived