Help for new sellers!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Rosebarlow

I hope this message finds you in good health and spirit.

I am also struggling of Fiverr form last three months, I am not receiving any order yet. I think something wrong with my Gig or too much competition. Kindly guide me about this issue how can I got orders on my Gig.

Hello there, When you first start, in order to boost your orders I would advise lowering your prices. Once you have some positive reviews, you can raise your prices.

Welcome! I am also a new seller and I got my first sale last week for phone call. It was amazing and I am still learning and looking forward to get more sale. I wish you success on Fiverr. 😊

Welcome and good luck with your gigs!

• 1 month later...

What can you advise me to get my first order?

Hi there, It takes time! You have only just joined so you will have to be patient. Take time to make your profile look attractive, make sure your description is well-written and encourages people to buy from you. Hone your gig descriptions. Add examples of your work in the pictures. What are your strong points? Why should I buy from you? Take some of the free fiverr courses available whilst you are waiting for your first sale. Once you have got your first order, make sure to give an excellent service.

• Like 1

Hi there, It takes time! You have only just joined so you will have to be patient. Take time to make your profile look attractive, make sure your description is well-written and encourages people to buy from you. Hone your gig descriptions. Add examples of your work in the pictures. What are your strong points? Why should I buy from you? Take some of the free fiverr courses available whilst you are waiting for your first sale. Once you have got your first order, make sure to give an excellent service.

ok thanks a lot 👍

• Like 1

Welcome if you are new to Fiverr. I thought that new sellers might like to see my posts with advice for sellers. Links below!

Welcome to all new sellers! Fiverr is an amazing place and I wish you great success here! I thought I would start writing posts to try and help all those enthusiastic new sellers who just want to know how they can be successful. So here is my first post. So, a little about myself… I started my life on fiverr back in August 2014. I wasn’t sure whether I could be successful, but I was itching to give things a go. I’m not one of those sellers who has managed to buy a house or a car with the proce…
Welcome to all new sellers! Fiverr is an amazing place and I wish you great success here! I thought I would start writing posts to try and help all those enthusiastic new sellers who just want to know how they can be successful. Here is my second post. So, a little about myself… I started my life on fiverr back in August 2014. I wasn’t sure whether I could be successful, but I was itching to give things a go. I’m not one of those sellers who has managed to buy a house or a car with the proceed…
Welcome to all new sellers! Fiverr is an amazing place and I wish you great success here! I thought I would start writing posts to try and help all those enthusiastic new sellers who just want to know how they can be successful. Here is my third post. So, a little about myself… I started my life on Fiverr back in August 2014. I wasn’t sure whether I could be successful, but I was itching to give things a go. I’m not one of those sellers who has managed to buy a house or a car with the proceeds…

Thanks for suggestions

• Like 1

@rosebarlow Hi Rose! Your tips inspired me a lot. I am a new seller and have started my Fiverr journey back in September 2020. Till now my gigs haven’t been sold yet or got any single order.
My day’s start with a positive expectation and enthusiasm but end with sadness. I don’t know how sellers are getting tons of orders here.
Can you please figure out what exactly issue with my profile. I will appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

• Like 1