Fiverr account tips

saidur1348

I am a New user on Fiverr. Currently, I think, My account is not working legally. Let me know,

1. How can I understand That My account is banned?
  2. If the account is banned then, can I create a new account?
  3. If the new account work then, can I use my gig that was used on the old account?
  • Like 2

Oh that is a great idea of yours taking notice of your account MALFUNCTIONING. I will be glad 😂 letting you if you don’t go against fiverr Terms Of Service you won’t get banned, If banned you will received a mail.

1. Yes sure you can create a new account but make sure the first account was dis-activated if using the previous GIgs
  • Like 2

Oh that is a great idea of yours taking notice of your account MALFUNCTIONING. I will be glad 😂 letting you if you don’t go against fiverr Terms Of Service you won’t get banned, If banned you will received a mail.

1. Yes sure you can create a new account but make sure the first account was dis-activated if using the previous GIgs

Thanks a lot for your good solution.

• Like 1

I am a New user on Fiverr. Currently, I think, My account is not working legally. Let me know,

1. How can I understand That My account is banned?
  2. If the account is banned then, can I create a new account?
  3. If the new account work then, can I use my gig that was used on the old account?

If the account is banned then, can I create a new account?

If you create a new account it will be disabled also.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which everyone needs to read before buying or selling on Fiverr.

If you follow the Terms of Service you won’t get banned.

• Like 2

Please stop giving advices that potentially can break the ToS. And finally read the ToS - looks like you have no idea anything about main Fiverr rules.

• Like 1

1. Fiverr should have sent you more info in an email regarding the reason you were banned.

2. If your account is banned, then don’t create a new one! This could result in another TOS violation, and your new account will also become banned.

3. Avoid making a new account at all! The reason Fiverr is banning you in the first place is because, not to be rude, but they don’t want you on this platform anymore. If you make a new account, you’re just defeating the whole purpose of them banning you!

I hope this answers your questions! Thanks!

• Like 1

1. Fiverr should have sent you more info in an email regarding the reason you were banned.

2. If your account is banned, then don’t create a new one! This could result in another TOS violation, and your new account will also become banned.

3. Avoid making a new account at all! The reason Fiverr is banning you in the first place is because, not to be rude, but they don’t want you on this platform anymore. If you make a new account, you’re just defeating the whole purpose of them banning you!

I hope this answers your questions! Thanks!

Thanks for your advice