How to send images to the people in buyer request

I want to know how to send sample work images to people at the buyer request option. I saw a request of a guy who mentioned " reply with your sample work or I will not respond". and I actually saw no option to attach images there.

and why I can’t open the buyer’s profile?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Simply put: you can’t. That was a buyer who doesn’t know how Buyer Requests work.

As for not being able to access their profile, that part of Fiverr’s policy and ToS:

Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

• Like 4

Okay …

And there is actually a problem with the fiverr app… the buyer actually attached a pdf with its request but i only able to see it when i log in from the laptop… i cant see that pdf or any image at the buyer request through the mobile app

• Like 1