How to get the first order without buying any review?

juwelmia44555

I’m a little confused on what you’re trying to ask.

There’s no way to buy a review, and if there was, that would be a violation of the TOS.

If you’re asking how to get reviews without people having to buy your gigs, that’s also not possible.

You can only get reviews when someone pays and orders your gig!

Thanks!

You have made Gigs in overly saturated categories - and much of what you offer is not really all that hard for someone to do themselves. What drives someone to buy something is, they either do not have the time or the knowledge to do something for themselves.

I know there are Fiverr Facebook groups where you all “trade” reviews by buying each other’s Gigs thinking this is what will start to get you orders, but, you will find, that is not how it works. I mean, how many fake reviews do you need to buy before you get any organic orders from real buyers? Either way, it is against the TOS to purchase reviews and it is essentially a fraud on the community - much like someone buying a review on Amazon to make their product look more interesting or attractive than it may really be.

I doubt many of us who are established here bought any of our reviews - we worked for them. You should work for yours as well.

GG

I’m a little confused on what you’re trying to ask.

There’s no way to buy a review, and if there was, that would be a violation of the TOS.

If you’re asking how to get reviews without people having to buy your gigs, that’s also not possible.

You can only get reviews when someone pays and orders your gig!

Thanks!

@krheate I searched YouTube and Google for how to get orders quickly. I saw in many places that if you buy a review, you can get an order immediately. That’s why I wanted to know here. Thanks

You have made Gigs in overly saturated categories - and much of what you offer is not really all that hard for someone to do themselves. What drives someone to buy something is, they either do not have the time or the knowledge to do something for themselves.

I know there are Fiverr Facebook groups where you all “trade” reviews by buying each other’s Gigs thinking this is what will start to get you orders, but, you will find, that is not how it works. I mean, how many fake reviews do you need to buy before you get any organic orders from real buyers? Either way, it is against the TOS to purchase reviews and it is essentially a fraud on the community - much like someone buying a review on Amazon to make their product look more interesting or attractive than it may really be.

I doubt many of us who are established here bought any of our reviews - we worked for them. You should work for yours as well.

GG

I searched YouTube and Google for how to get orders quickly. I saw in many places that if you buy a review, you can get an order immediately. That’s why I wanted to know here.

To buy a review?
Why?
Have you ever paid a people to trust you? I’m sure not!
There so many people in fb group who are “selling” that: pay me to buy your gig and you will get a positive review 🤥
Focus on your gigs make the best and there will be a buyer. Maybe it takes months but I suggest you to be patient.

“Buying” a review no matter the solution would be a violation of a ToS. If you get impressions and clicks, that means people are able to discover your gigs. But they do not order from you. Maybe, as @genuineguidance said, your gigs are made within overly saturated categories? There are thousands of other sellers who offer similar gigs + have already an established rating & credibility. Why would a client choose you over them? Ask yourself that question and according to that answer, tweak your gigs.

Besides, to buy a review is essentially an intention to mislead a client who is checking out your gig. Tsk tsk. Naughty.

To buy a review?

Why?

There so many people in fb group who are “selling” that: pay me to buy your gig and you will get a positive review 🤥

Focus on your gigs make the best and there will be a buyer. Maybe it takes months but I suggest you to be patient.

@decoratork I want to work honestly so I agree with you. I decided not to buy reviews.Thanks for your honest advise.

“Buying” a review no matter the solution would be a violation of a ToS. If you get impressions and clicks, that means people are able to discover your gigs. But they do not order from you. Maybe, as @genuineguidance said, your gigs are made within overly saturated categories? There are thousands of other sellers who offer similar gigs + have already an established rating & credibility. Why would a client choose you over them? Ask yourself that question and according to that answer, tweak your gigs.

Besides, to buy a review is essentially an intention to mislead a client who is checking out your gig. Tsk tsk. Naughty.

@tenebres_telrei I want to work honestly so I decided not to buy reviews. Thank you

@krheate I searched YouTube and Google for how to get orders quickly. I saw in many places that if you buy a review, you can get an order immediately. That’s why I wanted to know here. Thanks

The thing is that you can’t have order quickly and buying reviews will get your account banned.

So, the first thing you can do is: stop watching clickbait youtube video because fiverr isn’t a place where you get fast money, learn how business and marketing is working as for fiverr, know your skills and what you’re good at and learn how to setup a gig, descritpion, SEO and tag words.

If you think you can come here and get orders fast, then you have picked the wrong house.

The thing is that you can’t have order quickly and buying reviews will get your account banned.

So, the first thing you can do is: stop watching clickbait youtube video because fiverr isn’t a place where you get fast money, learn how business and marketing is working as for fiverr, know your skills and what you’re good at and learn how to setup a gig, descritpion, SEO and tag words.

If you think you can come here and get orders fast, then you have picked the wrong house.

@psykkopatte thanks for your comment

I searched YouTube and Google

Report those videos. They’re in violation of Fiverr ToS, and thus also YouTube ToS.

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

To buy a review?

Why?

Nice advisement be patient

I published my gig almost one month ago and I send 124 buyer request. But until now I haven’t any order. Is there any possibility of getting a order without buying a review? I humbly request you for advice if have any chance for a order without buying a review. Thanks

I published my gig almost one month ago and I send 124 buyer request. But until now I haven’t any order.

Check this out:https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

Fiverr is not easy money!

Check out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

Archived