Once upon a time there was a Fiverr Support

picaya

Reply to @ryangillam: It was not like this when levels started at that time it worked beautifully and I used to get super fast response as Level 2 Seller (never contacted as Level 1 though). I’m speaking from my personal experience or how would I know all the support guys names 🙂

Reply to @mmsolutionsltd: You seems correct on lighter issues they seems more quick than serious issues where they intentionally delays the issue. They must learn not everything can be automated and there are times when only a human intervention can make a resolution.

Guest adorabelle

I have 3 emails saying that the gigs that I purchased were delievered, along with the link. But they are nowhere to be found. I’ve purchased several gigs over the years, and never had this problem. All I want is what I paid for. I guess Im going to have to open 3 claims with Paypal to get my money back. In the end, everyone loses. fiverr better get their act together. grrrr

For newbies, you may not remember those days but it is true. When I first started here on fiverr the response on average would be 10 minutes or less. Now…forget it. And worse, many times their response is so vague that you have to ask again and again and again. I believe that the turn around has something to do with Fiverr growth.

I hate to say it, but I think what we have now for support is going to be the norm. I’d be shocked if we ever saw the same thoughtful quick replies we did at one time.

Good or Bad, Life goes on.

Reply to @steveeyes: I couldn’t agree more as I have witnessed those magical replies myself that I started to believe that those were automated 😛 and I once put Jay(Support Guy) on test to which he very politely confirmed but now it all looks like a dream that is over.

I think Buyers get fast reply but not Sellers 😃

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all 🙂

It is strange but the few (3 or 4 times I have asked for customer support within 1 year I am here), the response from customer support came in 1 day! Of course I believe you but what can that mean? Have I been too lucky?

Archived