Once upon a time there was a Fiverr Support

picaya

There is no doubt Fiverr has changed my life in several better ways that are hard to count on fingers but it’s quiet hard to believe that “Once upon a time there was a Fiverr Support…” believe me they used to reply like a rocket that it only takes them few minutes to get back. Jay was one of my Fav. rockstar on their support team and it was hard for me to believe that they are human replies and in fact I myself put Jay into a human verification test to which he very politely confirmed :)) that was silly of me 😛

I donno if their best team of support guys have left or has changed but now it’s been months saying they are trying to improve support and soon it will be fixed. Now a days it takes ages to get a reply on several serious issues…

I have opened a support ticket 5 days ago and despite numerous attempts still waiting for any reply and not just this I got a few other tickets as well and no reply to them either.

So just wondering is it only me or there are others as well who has to wait more than 5 days for a reply?

Kindly reply in short that how many days did you have you wait for a support reply.

Fiverr has very fairly put sellers in a situation where they have to provide support to their clients which I believe if fair as well AND hopefully someone from Fiverr’s Administration take this into notice and try do something to improve their support as well as it will only make the Community even more better than it is now 🙂

Love and Peace to All 😃

Picaya

Reply to @pixelstudio: I have one request open in which i get last reply from fiverr support on December 30th, 2013.

So its been 90 days now. Sent several messages and created other request to answer that request. But nothing.

P.S: That Support request was for errors found on revenue page.

Reply to @ozzieuk:

It’s really bad for those of us who aren’t TRS.

Response times are more like a week, and we virtually -never- get supported in a dispute, it’s a reflexive “their commentary is valuable” response even when the customer is clearly, demonstrably in the wrong.

Had to issue a refund recently to a guy who changed scope post delivery in one case, another to a person who asked for a million things to be included in her 200 word article such as explanations of acronyms and the like -along with- her point (but no, she won’t buy the expanded length extra of course) and then she is upset with the result, etc, etc, etc.

When you’re a lowly level 2, the CS experience basically boils down to “cross your fingers and hope you never get a difficult customer”. The last time I dealt with CS, he called my thumbs down feedback ‘relevant’ despite the fact that I was given the thumbs down because I didn’t give someone my $20 extra for free. Pointing out that I believe ‘relevant’ doesn’t mean what he seemed to think it meant didn’t help.

I’m not so lucky to get a reply within 1 hour. I guess they give priority to some sellers (not talking about TRS though). I mean, maybe they give priority to sheriffs like ozzieuk?

I always get a response in around 2 or 3 days. I submitted a ticket last Friday and I expect to get a response today or tomorrow. I really hope so because I have a serious issue with my funds not available to be withdrawn for 3 days now.

By the way, I’m not the only seller with this issue right now.

I really need the money ASAP. This is so frustrating. 😦

Reply to @jtengle: Definitely their job is not as easy as it seems but not replying to a Client is not the kind of privilege we sellers have… we always have our Response Time shown at our Gig Page 😉

At least they should reply or hire more support staff to deal with this kind of situation… not replying is not a solution.

Reply to @brandontvedt: That’s totally wrong you shouldn’t have to wait longer than 12 hours (i’d say), I had assumed that they’d removed the levels designation, I don’t know if they’re checking against something else for that though?

@s_sayan Nope, the forum and Fiverr support are totally separate, I don’t get priority, If I do then I don’t want it.

I have had instances where support follow up tickets can take up to 5 / 6 hours but my initial response is usually pretty rapid.

Hi fiverrs 🙂

I do feel lucky now, as I had to ask for customer support if I remember well 4 times during 1 year. The response was from 1 to 4 days. My last ticket was I think 2 months ago and I got an answer in 1 day as I remember. And I am still Level 1 so… what can I say?

But, as I have often read in this forum that support has always too much to do I do try hard to resolve my issues with my buyers and my sellers (that luckily seldom occur) in a friendly way even if we have to exchange 3 or 4 messages. Only if there is a dead end from their part and I am short of ideas, then I ask for support.

best wishes to all, hope you get all the answers you need fast 🙂

happyspace

Reply to @ryangillam: I have received replies from all of them… Julia, Anna, Jay, Max and few more… but now believing more that TRS gets more priority support as I think earlier Level2 and TRS were handled together with same priority but now there is a significant difference.

picaya said:
Reply to @ryangillam: I have received replies from all of them.. Julia, Anna, Jay, Max and few more.. but now believing more that TRS gets more priority support as I think earlier Level2 and TRS were handled together with same priority but now there is a significant difference.

Rate this commentVote Up0Vote Down

TRS has always been over Level 2. I noticed it as soon as I got 'promoted'. I get answers from all of them, however based on when I send my tickets it is normally one of those two. One thing that customer support does is actually skip over tickets if the issue is complex. Somebody else will then have to deal with it. (I have noticed this with some of my tickets where a new ticket is answered before a ticket sent earlier in the day)

I love Fiverr but this is unacceptable. I mean, my funds frozen for 3 days and no response from Customer Support in the whole 3 days? I was checking my past tickets and the longest I had to wait was 2 and a half days. Now when I need them the most, they are taking even more time (3 days already).

What if I have to wait 50 or 90 days like some sellers in the past? Will I be working for free all that time? Eventually they will reply and sort it out (I guess), but come on!

They really should give priority to major issues like this despite the levels. I understand that they get many silly tickets, but this is a big urgent problem I have. They should reply at least within 24 hours in such cases, not in 3, 4, 7, 50 or 90 days. There’s a considerable amount of money involved.

UPDATE: Finally I got my reply after 5 Days 🙂

Thank God I didn’t have to wait any longer [-O<

I sincerely feel they should have more support team members (right now I can count 45 members on their pic at support page 😃 ). It is such a HUGE marketplace few guys cannot handle it quick enough. I mean 24 hrs to 48 hrs is quiet okay for a delay but 5 days for urgent matters is really one someone would start loosing patience especially when buyers is up with the guns firing one after another.

Reply to @s_sayan: Please make sure you are not replying one after another every day on the same ticket as it keep going down the queue as a new ticket… this is what I was told at support.

All I can say we as a Seller are helpless and can’t do anything in this situation so just open a ticket and pray. I know it sounds idiotic but we are all on the same boat 😉

What you said is true and that is the Sole purpose of this post to bring attention to the Top Authorities that Fiverr’s Support need some serious improvements.

Regards

Picaya

picaya said: Please make sure you are not replying one after another every day on the same ticket as it keep going down the queue as a new ticket... this is what I was told at support.

I'm not quite sure of that. I mean, I did that in one of my past tickets, and I got a response within 1 hour after that. Also, after they reply the first time, they are really quick to reply the second, third, etc. At least that's how it went for me.

I must admit that I did it this time too. I did it 24 hours after I created the ticket and I did it today again. Still no luck though.

The funny thing is that I need the money in my Paypal account tomorrow. That's why I tried to withdraw the money last Friday (plenty of time left to be safe). Well, not anymore.

I'm grateful because I consider myself to be successful here on Fiverr, but I feel like I'm by my own when there's an issue like this and I get no response from Customer Support in several days. :(

Well, at least you got your reply. :)

By the way, I'm aware of 4 sellers with my same issue right now.

Reply to @s_sayan: Earlier Support was excellent and yeah I even used to get replies within few minutes but that was more than 6 months ago.

Oh! I’d like to confirm that I did my withdrawal today and it went fine. Yeah there was some issue with Chrome browser till yesterday but it was fixed automatically. So, I suggest try in an different browser may be it works for you but it could be a different issue as well.

Archived