Gig Rank surprisingly down & Promoted gig features are suspended

himeldhaka7

I have the exact same issue. I was invited to promoted gigs feature and after 2 days I got the notification that my gigs can’t be promoted anymore, due to lack of quality etc. I contacted CS and this was their reply:

"Upon review, I can see that your Gig looks amazing but is still need to meed additional metrics in order to be fully promoted. This means that it will be monitored by our team and reviewed every now and then, and you will be notified as soon as it fulfills their additional requirements.

I cannot provide you with their additional requirements since I am not a part of that team, however, I assure you that the Gig will be monitored and that you will be allowed to promote the Gig once the moment comes.

What you can do on your side is to keep up the good work, and our team will be reaching out to you in no time!

Also, kindly be informed that our system works in a way that gives all freelancers a chance to work. This was implemented by shuffling all the gigs available at the moment on our site so that not just gigs from the leveled, but also from the new sellers come up on the search page. Also, every user gets different search results according to their profile. This sometimes causes confusion among sellers - worry not, all of your Gigs are seen!"

• Like 5

I experienced something similar too. Maybe 2-3 weeks ago I was invited to promote my gigs, and I did, as my gigs have been on the last page for more than a year with only returning buyers. Instantly I started to get orders from new people, even though only 1 order said it’s due to the promotion.

Then 2 days later it said none of my gigs are eligible due to not meeting quality requirements, even though my performance was unchanged. New people suddenly stopped ordering my gig as well. I contacted support and asked how is my gig low quality when it has more reviews and sales than 99% of other gigs on the marketplace, and my performance being excellent. But I didn’t receive any response that would explain it. I assumed it’s the amount of orders received in a specific short timeframe that decide it.

Then 2 days ago from now I received a notification saying my gigs can be promoted again, and only change was that my completion ratio lowered slightly from 100%. And instantly new people started ordering my gig again, and none of them say it’s from the promoted gigs feature.

So my theory is currently that if the algorithm places some sort of sanctions on your gig, and throws it to the last pages, then your gig is not eligible to be promoted. And once it rotates from there to some other page, your gig is again eligible. But I haven’t checked my gig placements in a while, so I have no idea on which page they are. I just can’t think of any other causes at the moment.

Or if some mysterious requirements are met, your gig is eligible to be promoted, and if promoted, it also jumps from the last pages to a better position (Or just jumps around more instead of being stickied to the last pages only) until you stop promoting it.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I experienced this same issue. After selling here since 2012 and maintaining excellent reviews, my gigs have maintained high visibility. However, after trying the “promoted gigs” feature and randomly having it suspended despite absolutely 0 issues with clients, I’ve fallen to the absolute last page in all categories. This is a very serious bug. Anyone who is experiencing this should report it to customer support and keep messaging them until you get an actual response.

i think i had seen you gig " it was about green screen spoke person ", i am shocked that even this high ranked gig is experiencing this issue

i am having the same issue from 20th of march( i had a gig in 1st page when Searched with keywords )

can you tell me that if you found anything helpful ? or you got any improvement?

• Like 3

For everyone who noticed their gig doesn’t show up in search or changed rank, check here if it is marked as active. If it says active then you’re just undergoing gig rotation. Meaning Fiverr is letting other people have more exposure for the meantime. If it says under review then you need to contact Customer Support to ask what might be wrong.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

check here if it is marked as active

I have try that, and I have find my gig but when I try to check that manual all page from page 1 to page 7 I didn’t find my gig appear, I also have report that to CS and few day again my gig is back but the other day it disappear again

In my case is when I get “Fiverr Choice” and I also knowing that other contributor also get “Fiverr Choice”, is that crash data then one of our gig will disappear

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 12:51 AM, himeldhaka7 said:

From 15 Feb my promoted gigs (2 gigs already promoted) are showing suspended and it showing the msg that ( This Gig cannot be promoted as it falls short of other Gigs quality in your service category. ) and surprisingly one of my gig which used to be appeared in 1st page with a keyword from last 1 year now its not in search result it was not showing on 1 , 2 or 3 even in 10 pages.

I have no cancel order in last 6 moths and all of my percentages are 100% so i m not understanding why my gig are out ranked and whats my fault.

I used to get daily response but know i have no buyer knocking me.

Please help me !!!

02.png.29ba0612c83d770cdeacc4aeacd157ba.png

Untitled.thumb.png.f7bfb80802b92c860db9c7a1c6643bde.png
Untitled1561×810 71.6 KB

On 10/19/2021 at 4:56 AM, ajommahmud said:

I have been facing the same problem for the last 5/6 months.

HI, 

Please let me know your result

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 2/20/2021 at 3:54 AM, haseebilyas890 said:

Hey Mate! Did you find any solution I got the same issue and most probably on the same day my gig was ranked on first page but now its on the last page and not moving before this I wasn’t able to find it even on the last page

Hello, I hope you're good! Do any of you have an answer or how long did it take to get the Promoted Gigs back? I have been almost 3 months and I share the feeling of frustration with you.

Thanks in advance 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...