Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

They’re all about Fiverr making more money.

I’m actually very pro Fiverr making money. I’d like to see the platform make as much money as possible. It increases the likelihood of Fiverr being around for a long time, and there’s more money to invest in the platform, marketing etc. We generate a lot of money for Fiverr, and pump a decent amount of that back through Promoted Gigs etc, and so long as I can see a value in doing so, I’m fine with that.

I’m just hoping that the focus in these endeavours remains on providing real, tangible benefits to sellers, and not just finding ways of generating more cash. As others have said, there’s a coaching element here, which could be worth it’s weight in gold, it all depends on what the Success Managers can bring to the table. There’s going to be a lot of pressure on those guys to show their value. $29 a month to get access to a Fiverr-insider who can really pinpoint what’s working and what’s not with our profile? That feature on it’s own would be enough to interest me. If they share some information that brings in one order for us that we wouldn’t otherwise have got, they’ve paid for themselves for the month. Sign me up.

But I do also agree with those who have said that they take issue with the ‘pay to play’ model for things like Fiverr’s Choice, Rising Talent etc. There’s no way around it, other than to say that’s grossly unfair to some users of the platform, especially those to whom $29 is a lot of money. Surely Fiverr’s Choice and Rising Talent should be placed on gigs irrespective of whether they’re a ‘paid member’ or not?

I’m conflicted - but I would sign up, if given the option.

If you can’t beat em…

I’m actually very pro Fiverr making money. I’d like to see the platform make as much money as possible.

Oh, absolutely. I just think that making money by attracting high-quality sellers and thus high-quality buyers who eagerly purchase here and recommend the platform is a better way to make money than through loaning sellers money or selling them services. This service may be fantastic. I hope it is! I want to take part and check it out. It could result in the changes from my first sentence. It’s semantics, I guess. I want Fiverr’s focus to be on improving buyer and seller experience – for quality professional sellers – and not on making money for profit’s sake.

Your Success Manager cannot promote or demote your level as a Seller directly, however, they will show you the ins and outs of how Fiverr works, assist you in climbing the levels ladder and help you to prevent future level demotions.

This very much makes it sound like it wouldn’t be of use to TRS or those who have already found success here. Is that an accurate assumption? It sounds a bit like guidance through the TOS and FAQ.

• Like 75
  • Thanks 1

Hey @mjensen415 sign me up!

• How can I join the Seller Plus Program?

As the program is invite-only, it is only accessible to you once you have received your personal invitation to participate in Seller Plus. There is a limit to the number of Sellers that can join the program so if you did receive an invite and then are notified that the program is full, we will be sure to let you know as soon as an opening becomes available.

I do not get why people say

“sign me up” when it is invite only.

My question is a penalty.

That is all I care about. I want to use promoted but what if it doesn’t work out for me and I stop using it and I get a penalty?

What if I use this Plus (If I get invite) and after 1-12 months decide not to be part of it, what is the penalty to the account?

• Like 75
  • Thanks 2

• How can I join the Seller Plus Program?

As the program is invite-only, it is only accessible to you once you have received your personal invitation to participate in Seller Plus. There is a limit to the number of Sellers that can join the program so if you did receive an invite and then are notified that the program is full, we will be sure to let you know as soon as an opening becomes available.

I do not get why people say

“sign me up” when it is invite only.

My question is a penalty.

That is all I care about. I want to use promoted but what if it doesn’t work out for me and I stop using it and I get a penalty?

What if I use this Plus (If I get invite) and after 1-12 months decide not to be part of it, what is the penalty to the account?

If you spend 2 seconds reading @mjensen415 's post you’d see that for now, a single reply to this thread expressing interest is all it takes to get an invite.

There is no other way to get it right now.

• Like 76

Hi everyone! We really appreciate the feedback and the conversation - programs like this are created to be tools for sellers and hearing what may work (and what might not) is important to everyone at Fiverr!

To clarify a few things, first, @melissaharlowvo said it best:

Fiverr would not promote anyone who doesn’t meet the high standards just because they are paying a monthly coach. I think what they mean is that because you are developing your gigs with the advice from a Fiverr coach, hopefully you will be elevating the quality of your gigs, therefore the idea that you would be promoted more just works out as a natural evolution and consequence of your hard work.

Exposure in programs like Fiverr’s Choice are not “pay for play.” The role of a seller success manager is to work with sellers on refining their Gigs, profiles and quality of service in order to have the best chance of being seen by more potential buyers.

This also applies to Top Rated Sellers. It’s all about quality of work, buyer satisfaction and optimization. The success manager is there to offer consultation, insights and suggestions to help a seller achieve their goals.

There was a question about how this program would affect those already assigned a Seller Success Manager. The Seller Success program, before Seller Plus, was a limited program, so it will end when their time is up. One of the reasons for the paid program is to give an opportunity to more people to join and for as long or little as they would like.

I hope this helps clear some of the questions and concerns. We love hearing your feedback and thoughts about the program. Keep letting us know what you think and if you’re interested and we’ll be in touch when we begin the broader roll-out.

• Like 91
  • Up 4

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Hello.

Sorry for miss tagging you there, and yes I read that but I clicked reply and half was deleted.

If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below.

but it makes no sense.

The TOS of the system is invites only, but how is that fair to everyone on the platform if an invite is initiated on the forum?

We know that there are millions of Fiverr users from 0 to PRO that never visit the forum.

So this is invite-only and active forum users only.

Also, this was posted 6h ago. Even if you are on the forum and active you have to stop everything, read all the TOS of this new service, and then reply here.

Jumping in fire just because someone promised there are diamonds inside is …

So basically I should type “Sign me up” first, and then check all the details later.

What if this is bad for you and your profile? What if you get benefits only for the duration of your participation in the system and if you sign up they “kill” your profile?

There is like 1000 question marks here, starting from being paid to be Rising talent.

• Like 67
  • Up 4

My Questions regarding Seller Plus

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing

So we get someone with fiverr’s own in-house SEO tools and access that will share what’s on their spreadsheet for your category? Like various stock websites offer for free, as part of a paid service with a middleman ?

• Get priority access to Fiverr’s growth programs, such as Fiverr’s Choice, to drive more traffic to your Gig

Are Fiverr’s choice and other Growth programs now exclusive to Seller Plus?
Does this mean, Seller Plus members also get the Pro tag?

• Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

What type of networking events? With sellers/colleagues in our own fields or top-rated buyers in our field?

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

What sort of process?

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

What can we expect from a Seller Plus program entry to entail on a monthly basis?
You mentioned networking events? How often are these? etc.
Will our fancy Seller Plus badges disappear if we stop the subscription?

I’m genuinely curious.

Ps. Has anyone signed up yet? What options are provided according to the U.I when you get in ?

• Like 73

Hello.

Sorry for miss tagging you there, and yes I read that but I clicked reply and half was deleted.

If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below.

but it makes no sense.

The TOS of the system is invites only, but how is that fair to everyone on the platform if an invite is initiated on the forum?

We know that there are millions of Fiverr users from 0 to PRO that never visit the forum.

Also, this was posted 6h ago. Even if you are on the forum and active you have to stop everything, read all the TOS of this new service, and then reply here.

Jumping in fire just because someone promised there are diamonds inside is …

So basically I should type “Sign me up” first, and then check all the details later.

What if this is bad for you and your profile? What if you get benefits only for the duration of your participation in the system and if you sign up they “kill” your profile?

There is like 1000 question marks here, starting from being paid to be Rising talent.

When they start something new, they certainly want some guinea pigs or lab rats to test it on…

Regardless of however they pick, it will be unfair to the majority.

Plus there are still about 70 replies only, so, sign me up!!

• Like 69

I think Fiverr is making some BIG steps and this is just the beginning

HCM-Favicon_H.jpg.745c495b0f464796a4897938b9a9ad07.jpg HCM Technology Report – 17 Feb 21
left_right_brain.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1

Fiverr Reveals New Platform Focused on Corporate Clients - HCM Technology Report

Fiverr said its new site will serve changing needs in the creative industry, and signals a move into the marketing business.

Est. reading time: 2 minutes

• Like 72

This definitely looks like something I’d want to take part in. $29 per month sounds like a reasonable price too even without the discount. Can’t wait to give this a try.

I’ve been a seller on the platform for almost 5 years now so something like this would be a game-changer. Maybe now I could finally move all my services here.

• Like 70

Hi everyone! We really appreciate the feedback and the conversation - programs like this are created to be tools for sellers and hearing what may work (and what might not) is important to everyone at Fiverr!

To clarify a few things, first, @melissaharlowvo said it best:

Fiverr would not promote anyone who doesn’t meet the high standards just because they are paying a monthly coach. I think what they mean is that because you are developing your gigs with the advice from a Fiverr coach, hopefully you will be elevating the quality of your gigs, therefore the idea that you would be promoted more just works out as a natural evolution and consequence of your hard work.

Exposure in programs like Fiverr’s Choice are not “pay for play.” The role of a seller success manager is to work with sellers on refining their Gigs, profiles and quality of service in order to have the best chance of being seen by more potential buyers.

This also applies to Top Rated Sellers. It’s all about quality of work, buyer satisfaction and optimization. The success manager is there to offer consultation, insights and suggestions to help a seller achieve their goals.

There was a question about how this program would affect those already assigned a Seller Success Manager. The Seller Success program, before Seller Plus, was a limited program, so it will end when their time is up. One of the reasons for the paid program is to give an opportunity to more people to join and for as long or little as they would like.

I hope this helps clear some of the questions and concerns. We love hearing your feedback and thoughts about the program. Keep letting us know what you think and if you’re interested and we’ll be in touch when we begin the broader roll-out.

Thank you! I hope to be included in the initial roll out. Let me know if I can speak with someone about setting this up. Thanks again. Coaching is such a strong way to improve your business!

• Like 62

I’m interested. After a reasonably busy December, and decent start to January, everything has pretty well dried up for me… and I feel like I’m already doing all the right things in terms of keywords and so forth, so a bit of guidance from someone inside Fiverr would certainly be valuable, much moreso than guesses about what works from folks on the outside. 👍

• Like 68

Paying to get priority access to Fiverr’s Choice and Rising Talent? Great. Just great.

Paying to get priority access to Fiverr’s Choice and Rising Talent? Great. Just great.

If you’re making $1,000 to $2,000 a month, if you can get a ton of buyers regardless of search results, if your blog or Facebook ads drive traffic to your gig like crazy, then you don’t need this program.

Those of us who aren’t making great money, need this program. If I invest $29 and get $200, $500, $1,000 in sales, where’s the downside?

If the program doesn’t work, you can always quit.

• Like 69