Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

On 2/17/2021 at 10:46 PM, mjaninea said:

Couldn’t agree more. I hope sellers will be promoted here because of their skills and talent, not because they signed up somewhere. I honestly don’t know what to think about it.

Plus, with Fiverr algorithm and gig rotation, how can someone guarantee or help us to enhance our gig’s visibility?..

On 2/17/2021 at 10:47 PM, donnovan86 said:

I am not sure who this is for… Top Rated sellers and Pro Sellers most likely, but they are already making quite a lot of money anyway and they have advantageous gig positioning.

Newcomers will not be invited, and many level 1 or level 2 sellers will barely get invited as well. So… I am confused who this is for. Also, the price seems a bit too much considering it’s a monthly subscription and you are encouraged to keep it for months.

I am sure it will be great for some, but as far as I can see, this might not be for me.

Agreed!

• Like 54

• 2 weeks later...

About Seller plus program,

Is it worth it ??? Anyone can tell me why would I give coupons to a client that is satisfied with my pricing and happy with the work I deliver? I don't get it, and also what are exactly the " Financial benefits & a better fit in growth programs" because now It doesn't look like a good advantage to me but to Fiverr.

• Like 58

On 11/15/2021 at 6:26 PM, pascalsauvineau said:

About Seller plus program,

Is it worth it ??? Anyone can tell me why would I give coupons to a client that is satisfied with my pricing and happy with the work I deliver? I don't get it, and also what are exactly the " Financial benefits & a better fit in growth programs" because now It doesn't look like a good advantage to me but to Fiverr.

seriously anyone can show me what is the benefit they offer I can't find the information about it

thanks, 

• Like 48

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 9:08 PM, mjensen415 said:

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

favicon-32x32.png.5a190e01f5dca0ede86caa87cb681667.png Fiverr.com

fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.42bb9bab1e7d0988236d4862d62d8d22.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ec7c005432d45ae75ba92a1e1b8929d9.jpg

Just applied for the seller plus. Can't wait to get the benefits of it. 

• Like 45

Hello Admin,

Thanks for upgrading Fiverr day by day and producing awesome features for us. Seller Plus is one of the best tools among all other features for sure. I try always to become a perfect seller with the good communication, good work, satisfactory customer service, on time delivery, not to violate any rules etc. but its really badly needed for me to get experts experiences for make my Fiverr journey long long way. 

I am requesting you for me if I could get the awesome opportunity to get the Seller Plus option. 

I am very sure I could get more real experience and tips if I can consult with an expert. 

Please help me to get the option. 

regards.  

On 2/17/2021 at 2:28 PM, tro2789 said:

As a TRS, I am very interested and would love to be invited.

Good to know you are a TRS. Could you please share your experience of the journey to reach TRS? 

What you did beside work on Fiverr? I mean social activities, Forum activities or any other practice that count for eligible to be an TRS. I'm curious to know because I already earned 60k+. I fulfil all the criteria for being nominated 2 years ago. Unfortunately never get the dreamy notification that I nominated! 

Thanks a lot. 

Stay safe and healthy. 

• Like 47

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 9:57 PM, cubittaudio said:

Hmmm.

It certainly does feel as though the focus has shifted these past 6 months to squeezing as much money as possible out of sellers. Which is a shame.

I’ve nothing against programmes that are GENUINELY designed to help Sellers grow their business, quite the opposite. I reckon we could double our Fiverr workload before we started to become overstretched, and that would be phenomenal for us financially. I’ve no issue with paying to gain exposure and actually grow our business. You have to spend money to make money.

My issue is that recent programmes like Promoted Gigs have been (in our experience at least) awful. I tried promoting our British Male Voice Over gig. Almost $1 a click, with no option to choose who you were advertising to, so half of the enquiries we got were from people wanting an American accent. And whilst it might be a coincidence, since Promoted Gigs was introduced, organic traffic to the gig has tanked.

If invited, we’ll probably give this a go - what have we got to lose? I just wish Fiverr would prioritise working on fixes and features that Sellers ACTUALLY want, rather than focusing on what are clearly revenue generation streams, disguised as features.

Right you are. I already spent 18USD for promotion my gig, but unfortunately I didn't get any order through promotion. I don't know where they promoted my gig.

• Like 49

On 2/17/2021 at 10:44 PM, donnovan86 said:

But I agree with you, in that case you don’t know how much these optimizations might be able to help you. If they do, then it’s worth it.

The only thing I hate about promoted gigs is that Fiverr can stop your promotion anytime they want. One buyer gave you a 4.8 instead of a 5, you can't promote your gigs anymore.

It's frustrating! I chose no cap bids, $10 a day, and I'm on Fiverr's blacklist. I once tried advertising my gigs on Facebook, but apparently I need a landing page, I can't just use my Fiverr gig links. 

I just want Fiverr to take my money and get my clicks, yet apparently they have enough money. 

• Like 43

13 minutes ago, fastcopywriter said:

I just want Fiverr to take my money and get my clicks, yet apparently they have enough money. 

I understand!

In my case, I set the recommended bid and honestly I make double what I pay for promoting those gigs. Last month I made $30 and paid $15+ for promotion, I will leave it for a few more months, but honestly most inquiries I receive are either abusive when it comes to pricing, or just unprofessional. So the conversion rate from promoted gigs is low in my case. I guess it's ideal for those with higher prices and more complex gigs. But for writing, at least in my case, it doesn't make that much financial sense (when you add all the work you have to do for those gigs).

• Like 42

• 3 months later...