Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

That is kind of great news. literally in recent times, i noticed as well that, i am barely getting time to spend some on increasing my quality of my gig or you can say adding some more spices into my gigs to make it more engageable and reachable to my client and that is the exact reason seller plus could be a turning point for seller like us. i would love to join in seller plus if i could get a chance. couldn't ask more than that. Thanks a Bunch for that. 🙂

Edited by alamjahidul
  • Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 10:46 PM, mjaninea said:

Couldn’t agree more. I hope sellers will be promoted here because of their skills and talent, not because they signed up somewhere. I honestly don’t know what to think about it.

Plus, with Fiverr algorithm and gig rotation, how can someone guarantee or help us to enhance our gig’s visibility?..

On 2/17/2021 at 10:47 PM, donnovan86 said:

I am not sure who this is for… Top Rated sellers and Pro Sellers most likely, but they are already making quite a lot of money anyway and they have advantageous gig positioning.

Newcomers will not be invited, and many level 1 or level 2 sellers will barely get invited as well. So… I am confused who this is for. Also, the price seems a bit too much considering it’s a monthly subscription and you are encouraged to keep it for months.

I am sure it will be great for some, but as far as I can see, this might not be for me.

Agreed!

• Like 8