Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

We have seen how technology helps consumers in many areas of residential real estate – from home-price-valuation sites to phone-app mortgage applications. These recent advances offer customized conveniences for people seeking instant results.

• Like 22

@mjensen425

HI,
I am back after along time... Had been with bad health and some life thunderstorms in life the past few months.

So after clearing my head I am back.
Is this  still available., if so I would like to join the Seller Plus too. 
FIverr seller ID: Sanda5

I had a personal seller success manager before. But after a few months she wasn't available.

Thank you.
Stay Safe...

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 2

On 2/17/2021 at 9:38 PM, mjensen415 said:

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

favicon-32x32.png.5a190e01f5dca0ede86caa87cb681667.png Fiverr.com

fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.42bb9bab1e7d0988236d4862d62d8d22.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ec7c005432d45ae75ba92a1e1b8929d9.jpg

Great News for Seller.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2021 at 1:39 PM, melissaharlowvo said:

I have been in the Seller Plus program from the beginning. I paying for the time and expertise of a coach, a support, a trainer. The rest is up to you. What coach or mentor do you know that’s only $20 a month?

It’s down right laughable to think that more orders come to those with a coach. Yes, I am invited to share in networking and programs but when it comes to orders, reviews and your level… ITS ALL ON YOU!

It’s so easy to be skeptical about something that is not available to you…yet. But for goodness sakes people, do you think Fiverr will somehow give the Seller Plus buyers some kind of secret ability to get hundreds of orders?

Please be kind and realize that Fiverr is the best platform for freelancers and take advantage of everything you can… but it’s YOU that has to do the good work.

Hi Melissa, how do I join the program please?

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Fiverr Seller Plus looks interesting and I would like to explore more about the  Seller Plus, as I am level 2 seller providing Digital Marketing Services. Actually it sounds great to have that kind of feature to grow more on this platform.

• Like 22

On 2/17/2021 at 9:38 PM, cubittaudio said:

Yeah you make a really valid point.

It’s why I wish Promoted Gigs was SO much better than it turned out to be. Something as simple as being able to choose which keyword searches you’d like to Promote to for example, or being able to focus on a specific region, like you do with literally every other Promotional tool on the web. If I could only pay for the term ‘British Male Voice Over’, from clients who are based in the UK, I’d gladly pay $1 per click as I guarantee I’d convert enough to make it worthwhile.

As it is, I just hit ‘Promote’ and assume that the algorithm has my back. Which in my experience, it does not.

That’s what I mean when I say that some of these recent features feel really half-baked, and more like a quick cash-generation scheme than anything else.

Since it's a new ad algorithm, it'll take a while before Promoted Gigs gets better. I remember how horrible Facebook ads was when it started. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

On 2/17/2021 at 4:52 PM, donnovan86 said:

Mistake number 1

Never leave a job for freelancing until you know you have at least 2-3 income streams.

The reason is simple, 1 of the income streams might end up being unreliable, like Fiverr is for you right now. So you can easily end up without money. Try to build up multiple income streams now that you have some time due to this deranking.

I totally agree with you, man. It really helped me last month when I had issues with my account. It was a business I built when had enough from this platform that held me through to this point. Once I get back on my fit, I will definitely invest into two more businesses.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1