How to get exactly what you are looking for!

So I normally do voice over and I had a buyer, a new one actually, recently order from me. He sent me an example of what he was kind of looking (like in tonality and feel) for but then told me in the messages how he wanted it to be a bit different. This was super helpful for me because I knew exactly the feel and the emotion he was looking for in his voice over and was able to get him exactly what he was needing. So if you’re not sure exactly how to spell out what you need, find an example of what’s at least close to what you’re needing. It may just help the seller be able to have a better idea of what you are looking for in your product!

• Like 36

• 2 months later...

I would recommend you to write your wishes in your order as closely as possible. Describe every possible detail and think in advance what you would NOT want to end up with. And it is natural to write to the seller about it.

• Like 12

• 4 weeks later...

Yep. Illustrators want examples of photos or drawings. Musicians want examples of music…lol. I try to accommodate these example requests, though I find it comical that I’M asking for the drawing and they need a drawing to get started…things like that. Like…well…I’m…asking FOR the drawing. If I had one…well…

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...