I want to delete my account.Please help

fahimsian

You can only do this with approval from customer support or use completely different email and bank details.

Also you can not use your description and images again from old account.

Sorry to say. The statement may be not correct because I’m using my previous description and image same. Please be sure before advice.

Sorry to say. The statement may be not correct because I’m using my previous description and image same. Please be sure before advice.

The statement may be not correct because I’m using my previous description and image same. Please be sure before advice.

Is the service graphic design?

If not then it is OK. But for graphic design services they issued the warning when people reused their images in new accounts, you have multiple topics about that, and CS’s official response is not to reuse old images you used on GIGs on old account. He even got warning for his image (profile).

• Like 1

The statement may be not correct because I’m using my previous description and image same. Please be sure before advice.

Is the service graphic design?

If not then it is OK. But for graphic design services they issued the warning when people reused their images in new accounts, you have multiple topics about that, and CS’s official response is not to reuse old images you used on GIGs on old account. He even got warning for his image (profile).

No, This is programming…

Then there you go. She is not in your category, she is in graphic design. And therefor if she reuses the same photo system will eventually match them to be already present on internet and give warning as fraud.

May be. But as i know the fiverr only search for copyright issue. Nothing else.