After complete order buyer want refund

ritsolution

Hello I am again facing one issue . Before some days A new buyer message for design website but he don’t know what he need for this so I help her n tell everything what I need to design web so she gave me contents n than place me 3 orders . I mean every order was for $10 because she has less budget so I sent her 3 offer for design website as she want page by page . Than as I design first page than I deliver as every order was for 1 page than after complete 3 to 4 pages she complete first order gave me 4.3 rating which I was not except . I am 5 star seller than after some time she complete one more order but I don’t given her rate feedback till now so don’t know what she given me n now she complete 3 rd order without any feedback . than she asking me to connect domain to website so I asked her for domain login details n says her to purchass wix plan because wix only connect domain when you will upgrade those so I sent him package list link what wix offer and after see package she says oh she was not expecting that she have to pay every miont to wix for connect domain. And than now says me to refund all for 3 order but I said sorry I am not able to refund I have done complete work than she says don’t mind I will fix that from elsewhere than she get offline . Now please expert tell me what should I do now she don’t want pay wix for connect domain every month n I think she will go to fiver support . As the connect domain was padrt of order n I am ready to do it if she purchass wix plan but she don’t want purchase . . I am afraiding one last order which feedback don’t given so I don’t know what will she will give but there are not my fault . what should I do now please let me know . thanks

Firstly I will say that you really need to make acquaintance with Mr Paragraph as that blob of text is unmanageable. If you communicate poorly, it will lead to issues that are hard to resolve.

To me, anyone who comes and makes their (apparent) poverty into my issue is a problem. I am happy to work to a budget, matter of fact I rather like those projects where the client is open to novel solutions, but the moment someone says to me that I need to do more for less for them based on some emotive argument, I am gone as they are saying that they are Narcissist. Once a leopard, always spotty.

She also seems to have indicated that that might chargeback which is against TOS as it is stealing not only from you but from Fiverr.

I think you should carefully report this conversation with screenshots to CS as something seems off.

Whatever you are saying about feedback, forget that. Keep your focus on the work. Maybe that is part of how you got here 😉

Let us know what happens please

🙂

Firstly I will say that you really need to make acquaintance with Mr Paragraph as that blob of text is unmanageable. If you communicate poorly, it will lead to issues that are hard to resolve.

To me, anyone who comes and makes their (apparent) poverty into my issue is a problem. I am happy to work to a budget, matter of fact I rather like those projects where the client is open to novel solutions, but the moment someone says to me that I need to do more for less for them based on some emotive argument, I am gone as they are saying that they are Narcissist. Once a leopard, always spotty.

She also seems to have indicated that that might chargeback which is against TOS as it is stealing not only from you but from Fiverr.

I think you should carefully report this conversation with screenshots to CS as something seems off.

Whatever you are saying about feedback, forget that. Keep your focus on the work. Maybe that is part of how you got here 😉

Let us know what happens please

🙂

Thanks for reply but what I said to fiverr support ? What message I have to write them ? Thanks

Archived