Help with my account on Fiverr

samuelray392

Hi fellows, I’ve been receiving messages from buyer request when i first open my account, after 2 weeks I can’t log in into fiverr because of the issue i have but after the issue was solve, I didn’t receive any message again from all the BR i sent for the past 3 weeks now. I don’t know what’s happening, please I need help with this. I even think to myself that, maybe all the request I send didn’t deliver to the buyers request page. Can anyone tell me what happen to my account?

Hi fellows, I’ve been receiving messages from buyer request when i first open my account, after 2 weeks I can’t log in into fiverr because of the issue i have but after the issue was solve, I didn’t receive any message again from all the BR i sent for the past 3 weeks now. I don’t know what’s happening, please I need help with this. I even think to myself that, maybe all the request I send didn’t deliver to the buyers request page. Can anyone tell me what happen to my account?

I didn’t receive any message again from all the BR i sent for the past 3 weeks now.

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

Archived