I Covid-19 report was positive... Please pray for me

hello guys
Hope you are well… But I’m not okay. Beacuse my corona test was positive. Now, I’m a little bit afraid. Also, now I was I quarantine. But I think that I Will recover it soon beacuse I’m young and strong… Also, I need your help guys. Can you gues please told me, How I will spend my 14 days lonely? But I will keep doing my Fiverr work… I suggest everyone Keep safe and please wear the mask and Please pray for that I can recover soon and come back…

I will inform soon

• Like 22

hello guys

Hope you are well… But I’m not okay. Beacuse my corona test was positive. Now, I’m a little bit afraid. Also, now I was I quarantine. But I think that I Will recover it soon beacuse I’m young and strong… Also, I need your help guys. Can you gues please told me, How I will spend my 14 days lonely? But I will keep doing my Fiverr work… I suggest everyone Keep safe and please wear the mask and Please pray for that I can recover soon and come back…

I will inform soon

Now, I’m a little bit afraid.

My husband is 70 years old, has had a heart attack, has diabetes and asthma. He went to our doctor to get a test for Covid 19 because he felt like he was getting a cold but wanted to make sure it was not Corona. It turned out he did have COVID 19. His doctor told him he was one of the lucky ones.

I think you will be lucky too because you are ⬇️

young and strong

keep doing my Fiverr work…

And enjoy your down time.

• Like 2

I’m sorry you’re lonely, and I do hope you recover swiftly. If you have no orders, maybe take this time in isolation to learn and practice? The internet is an excellent resource to have access to while you’re in quarantine.

Yes, @imagination you are right… Internet was great resource… 💌

My husband is 70 years old, has had a heart attack, has diabetes and asthma. He went to our doctor to get a test for Covid 19 because he felt like he was getting a cold but wanted to make sure it was not Corona. It turned out he did have COVID 19. His doctor told him he was one of the lucky ones.

young and strong

Yes @vickiespencer i think… And your most welcome 😀

• Like 1

young and strong

And yes your husband was lucky… And also you are lucky for him

Wish you quick recovery! 🙏 I had a corona and severe pneumonia last spring. After a long therapy, I spent almost 8 months recuperating. Despite the very poor health care system of my country, I survived. I think everything will be ok. You’re young and you don’t have pneumonia, the corona itself passes easily by young people. Stay active, exercise daily, and be positive! Don’t panic, panic kills.

• Like 5

Wish you quick recovery! 🙏 I had a corona and severe pneumonia last spring. After a long therapy, I spent almost 8 months recuperating. Despite the very poor health care system of my country, I survived. I think everything will be ok. You’re young and you don’t have pneumonia, the corona itself passes easily by young people. Stay active, exercise daily, and be positive! Don’t panic, panic kills.

yes, i will follow your instruction @basicolors