How long do you need to be active in Fiverr regularly?

boktiar4167

Its an international marketplace so here come different type of buyers from different countries…so you need to active all time.I am from Bangladesh so in night i am active because in the USA their Day period then most of buyers active i think so. I already say different country different Day\Night period. so try to active all time …use fiverr app and do all-time data connection its make active or you can answer sms anytime …Hope u understand …Best wishes always… 🙂

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its an international marketplace so here come different type of buyers from different countries…so you need to active all time.I am from Bangladesh so in night i am active because in the USA their Day period then most of buyers active i think so. I already say different country different Day\Night period. so try to active all time …use fiverr app and do all-time data connection its make active or you can answer sms anytime …Hope u understand …Best wishes always… 🙂

so you need to active all time.

so try to active all time …use apps and do all-time data connection its make active or you can answer anytime

I think I’m just going to check out of this thread…

No matter i am infront of my pc/laptop or not, using auto thing or not. people will text you and you have to respond them. the math is very simple. if you dont reply instantly your response time will decrease and you will missed the potential job. People will get any text on their smartphone too. the system works in that way. nowadays every seller loged into their account more than one device. so that green dot on your picture has nothing to do with your account and its not a headach to fiverr how you are online by using what. everyting depends on a clients activity and there are lots of things with that. thank you

Auto refresher can still put your account in jeopardy no matter how you word it. Thank you.

No matter i am infront of my pc/laptop or not, using auto thing or not. people will text you and you have to respond them. the math is very simple. if you dont reply instantly your response time will decrease and you will missed the potential job. People will get any text on their smartphone too. the system works in that way. nowadays every seller loged into their account more than one device. so that green dot on your picture has nothing to do with your account and its not a headach to fiverr how you are online by using what. everyting depends on a clients activity and there are lots of things with that. thank you

if you dont reply instantly your response time will decrease and you will missed the potential job

Well if you turn on your auto-refresher and then go sleep, you still won’t be able to respond to that message (BTW, I’m not promoting that you shouldn’t sleep).

And as everyone has explained, using an auto-refresher can get you in trouble.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

you are looser

Who are you calling a “loser”? (that is the correct spelling by the way) If you are calling anyone on this thread who has been here way longer than yourself - some TRS - who have told YOU over and over that using an “auto refresh” extension on their PC BROWSER will at some point get their account a warning and possibly lead to a ban from selling, “losers”, then you need to check yourself and take a few seats while you are at it, because YOU are WRONG.

Do YOU have a browser extension on YOUR COMPUTER that auto refreshes? We are NOT talking about the darn phone app - we are warning others about using an auto refresh on a COMPUTER. Using one will get your account in trouble. Why not use the forum SEARCH button and look up “auto refresh” and see all the posts of people who have tried this little nugget of advice from newbies who have like you, been a seller for only a few months and have less than 30 sales or reviews. You think you know what you are talking about, but, you have no clue what you are advising others here of - and some are so desperate or new and will try the idea of auto refresh and then come to forum to whine about how their account got a warning.

Do some research before spewing false information. We are referring to auto refresh on a COMPUTER - not being on the app on your phone!

It is also not life or death if you do not respond to a message within 2 minutes of getting one. I feel bad for those who think they have to - having a life outside Fiverr is worthwhile! I get 99% of my messages AND orders when I am off the computer and doing other things.

GG

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’ve wanted to say that end of the day you are looser

What’s up with the insults? If it was me, I would listen to the advice that TRS and Level 2 sellers are trying to give you, instead of trying to argue with them.

I’ve wanted to say that end of the day you are looser

What’s up with the insults? If it was me, I would listen to the advice that TRS and Level 2 sellers are trying to give you, instead of trying to argue with them.

I guess he didn’t mean to insult but was trying to express something like “if a seller doesn’t manage to respond promptly, then they lose a potential buyer”.

I guess he didn’t mean to insult but was trying to express something like “if a seller doesn’t manage to respond promptly, then they lose a potential buyer”.

Thank you donnichols…many many thanks. Going to delete my previous texts. This was my fault to write here. They picked up some words and said what they wanted.

Archived