How long do you need to be active in Fiverr regularly?

boktiar4167

Thank you so much for your feedback. But I had one thing to know. That is how we can easily get work done on Fiverr.

how we can easily get work done on Fiverr.

Nothing about freelancing is easy. You have the wrong mindset when it comes to being a freelancer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not about being active all the time, It is all about deliver the best and make your clients happy. Always make sure to be polite and do the task as it required and impress the client with quality work. 🙂 . This may help you in the near future!

We know that Fiverr needs to be more active as a new seller. But we don’t know how much time is needed to stay active in fiber. The more active you are, the more likely you are to get a job with a gig rank. That’s what everyone says. So I need to know what time and how much time is important to stay active in fiber. So as to be more likely to get a job as a new seller. Hope the experts will give feedback and advice.

fiber.

fiber.

Fiber

Spelling of the name “Fiverr” should write correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that 25 hours a day, 8 days a week works well.

I don’t know how that is possible.

I get about 8 hours of sleep each night.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I’ll check Fiverr before breakfast.

Normally I wait until after breakfast and a shower.

Sometimes I have a job, sometimes I don’t.

Then I do some other freelance work.

I’ll stop for lunch.

After lunch I’ll finish my freelance work.

Then I’ll take the afternoon off.

Maybe get some groceries.

Maybe watch a movie with my wife.

Soon it is time for supper.

After supper I’ll watch some more TV with my wife.

Maybe I’ll check Fiverr again.

Sometimes I have a job, sometimes not.

Then I go to bed.

I stay online maybe a couple hours a day.

I sometimes get a job, sometimes not.

Even if I don’t go online, I get notifications in my email if I have a job.

See?

I don’t have to be online 25/8 and I still get work on Fiverr, sometimes.

Thank you so much for your feedback. But I had one thing to know. That is how we can easily get work done on Fiverr.

But I had one thing to know. That is how we can easily get work done on Fiverr.

I think no need for 24/7 hours online. You will do create a professional gig. I mean you will do lots of research on your gig content, title, description. If your gig everything is great. You will get automatically order very soon.

I heard that 25 hours a day, 8 days a week works well.

I don’t know how that is possible.

I get about 8 hours of sleep each night.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I’ll check Fiverr before breakfast.

Normally I wait until after breakfast and a shower.

Sometimes I have a job, sometimes I don’t.

Then I do some other freelance work.

I’ll stop for lunch.

After lunch I’ll finish my freelance work.

Then I’ll take the afternoon off.

Maybe get some groceries.

Maybe watch a movie with my wife.

Soon it is time for supper.

After supper I’ll watch some more TV with my wife.

Maybe I’ll check Fiverr again.

Sometimes I have a job, sometimes not.

Then I go to bed.

I stay online maybe a couple hours a day.

I sometimes get a job, sometimes not.

Even if I don’t go online, I get notifications in my email if I have a job.

See?

I don’t have to be online 25/8 and I still get work on Fiverr, sometimes.

Blockquote I heard that 25 hours a day, 8 days a week works well.

Don’t joke with that, some of them will really do it… :rofl:

But I had one thing to know. That is how we can easily get work done on Fiverr.

I think no need for 24/7 hours online. You will do create a professional gig. I mean you will do lots of research on your gig content, title, description. If your gig everything is great. You will get automatically order very soon.

Yes,Thank you…

• 2 months later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Using auto-refresher has nothing to do with “account ban”. Think wisely and know how fiverr works.

Please do not comment if you don’t know what you are talking about. If you give false advice it could hurt other sellers. Think carefully before posting.

Using auto refreshers can lead to warnings or suspensions. See this thread for an example of someone getting punished for using an auto refresher:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

vibronx, I know what I am saying. Fiverr don’t care if you use auto refresher or not okay? People use smartphone now a days. Think smart.

Fiverr don’t care if you use auto refresher or not okay?

But they do.

The forum repeatedly gets threads of sellers who are temporarily suspended from their account (or worse) due to violating Fiverr’s Safety and Trust protocols SPECIFICALLY because they were using browser auto-refreshing programs.

If you think you know better than a Top Rated Seller like @vibronx who’s been on the platform for years and is regularly on the forum and reads actual examples proving to the contrary your argument, then I don’t think there’s any way to convince you otherwise.

vibronx, I know what I am saying. Fiverr don’t care if you use auto refresher or not okay? People use smartphone now a days. Think smart.

People use smartphone now a days.

What does using a smartphone have to do with an auto-refresher?

I know what I am saying

After collecting only 18 reviews over just about two years on Fiverr, I guess you are an expert on auto-refreshers.

Thanks for your valuable input.

People use smartphone now a days.

What does using a smartphone have to do with an auto-refresher?

No matter i am infront of my pc/laptop or not, using auto thing or not. people will text you and you have to respond them. the math is very simple. if you dont reply instantly your response time will decrease and you will missed the potential job. People will get any text on their smartphone too. the system works in that way. nowadays every seller loged into their account more than one device. so that green dot on your picture has nothing to do with your account and its not a headach to fiverr how you are online by using what. everyting depends on a clients activity and there are lots of things with that. thank you

No matter i am infront of my pc/laptop or not, using auto thing or not. people will text you and you have to respond them. the math is very simple. if you dont reply instantly your response time will decrease and you will missed the potential job. People will get any text on their smartphone too. the system works in that way. nowadays every seller loged into their account more than one device. so that green dot on your picture has nothing to do with your account and its not a headach to fiverr how you are online by using what. everyting depends on a clients activity and there are lots of things with that. thank you

No matter i am infront of my pc/laptop or not, using auto thing or not.

But using the “auto thing” DOES matter and can result in a seller getting in trouble.

Responding quickly is helpful to one’s response rate stat, but it is absolutely not a necessity to receive orders or be successful on Fiverr.

Here’s a ridiculous concept, some sellers actually like sleeping and might not be waiting on pins and needles all day every day to respond to messages with lightning fast speed. 🤯

Archived