Top Buyer blocked or problem

taimoor_0

A Top Buyer contacted me for asking a service … and i said i’ll show you a sample if you like the place the order.
but when i submit a sample almmost complete but with a Watermark that is hard to remove.

i dont know what happen but it showing me this message.

On Web
(Client name) is not accepting messages at this time.

on Android app
(Client name) can no longer be contacted. it wil not effect your reponse rate.

on his account in conversation… shows online and sometime Away… his id can still be opened…

What is happening?
Guide me

Will this effect my id ?

I don’t know if you gave him a complete work for free or not, but if it’s the case, you got tricked.

No it doesn’t affect your account and no need to report. It has just happened.

I thought he is Top buyer so Showing hin a complete work is not a problem first…

Because i was seeing a potential client now and in the future Aswell because of the work he ask for…

So completed the work but send the picture in low resolution but stll good to see the work with a Watermark in it …

And right after that he blocked me…

i thought it will effect my account because fiverr prohibit the work before the order?

I thought he is Top buyer so Showing hin a complete work is not a problem first…

Because i was seeing a potential client now and in the future Aswell because of the work he ask for…

So completed the work but send the picture in low resolution but stll good to see the work with a Watermark in it …

And right after that he blocked me…

i thought it will effect my account because fiverr prohibit the work before the order?

You got tricked then, and no, nothing will be affected, if I was you, I just would have put another whatermark.

Archived