Which one the best web browser?

poster_booth

I was joking. I often used Safari on my iPad, iPhone and MacBook. 😉

I get a bit defensive about my use of Apple products! I genuinely enjoy the user experience and interface of macOS (and the associated software) - but unlike some pretentious protagonists, I’m definitely a low-end Apple user. My 10 year old MacBook Pro still does everything I want it to.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I get a bit defensive about my use of Apple products! I genuinely enjoy the user experience and interface of macOS (and the associated software) - but unlike some pretentious protagonists, I’m definitely a low-end Apple user. My 10 year old MacBook Pro still does everything I want it to.

I recently transitioned to Apple, just because of the user experience. As a designer that is in the process to transition to UI/UX design, Apple products are very good starting to learn the best practices.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...

Safari, one of its main strengths is its continuity features. It syncs your bookmarks, tabs, history and more to iCloud so they're available on all your devices. That means you can open a tab on your iPhone and have it also appear on your macOS laptop with just a click.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

I personally use chrome browser because it has more interesting features than other browser.

For developers, chrome is best because chrome browser has tons of extensions that are useful to makes developers work very easy. Besides it has much more extensions than other browsers that might gives you flexibility to enjoy browsing experience lot better

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1