Suppose this is a Buyer Request

mahfuzswaron

I need a Logo Design for my e-commerce business.
Budget: $10
Time: 2 Days
Now please write an professional offer.

Note: I am a new seller and need some Ideas to write a proper offer. That’s why I have posted this. I could post a buyer request but to maintain honesty, I posted here. So, please help me.
Thanks in Advance. 🙂

Help or skip. Please do not troll.

I was not trolling you, I was simply making a joke. A joke is something that is meant to make people laugh. Your body releases an endorphin that relieves stress when you laugh. I was trying to help but not in the way you expected me to.

This is a public forum by the way, I am free to reply to any post of my choosing as long as I abide by the forum rules.

I was not trolling you, I was simply making a joke. A joke is something that is meant to make people laugh. Your body releases an endorphin that relieves stress when you laugh. I was trying to help but not in the way you expected me to.

This is a public forum by the way, I am free to reply to any post of my choosing as long as I abide by the forum rules.

Ok thanks for trying to make me laugh. Have a nice day.

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Making posts for the Tips categories: In most cases seller tips should be posted by leveled sellers with significant experience and understanding of the Forum Rules and Terms of Service. Tips should not be just copies or quick re-writes of off-Fiverr content or other seller’s posts. Tips should never be used in any self-promotional way. Posts that are considered redundant or otherwise a poor fit may be removed or moved to another category. Repeatedly posting tips that are a poor fit may result in posting restrictions.

Source: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's - #2 by fonthaunt

Concerning your question, please see: Buyer's Request: 39 Offers, Should you bid

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Making posts for the Tips categories: In most cases seller tips should be posted by leveled sellers with significant experience and understanding of the Forum Rules and Terms of Service. Tips should not be just copies or quick re-writes of off-Fiverr content or other seller’s posts. Tips should never be used in any self-promotional way. Posts that are considered redundant or otherwise a poor fit may be removed or moved to another category. Repeatedly posting tips that are a poor fit may result in posting restrictions.

Source: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's - #2 by fonthaunt

Concerning your question, please see: Buyer's Request: 39 Offers, Should you bid

@imagination7413 ,Thanks a lot for mention my mistake. I have changed the category.

I’m not going to tell you exactly what to write, but you could say something on the lines of:

Hello. I’m _____. I can design this logo for your e-commerce business. For this logo package, I charge _____ along with a delivery time of ____. Also, I have plenty of experience making logos and I can provide some examples of my previous work. I’ve included a few extras in this offer such as ______. If you have any questions, I’m always available to answer them. Thank you.

You don’t have to write something exactly like that, but that was just a quick example that I came up with.

Also, I would recommend doing some research on the Forum and learning about what buyers like to see in a buyer request. Hope this helps!

Now please write an professional offer.

Note: I am a new seller and need some Ideas to write a proper offer. That’s why I have posted this. I could post a buyer request but to maintain honesty, I posted here. So, please help me.

Thanks in Advance. 🙂

I’d skip the request completely.

Archived