Hello Fiverr community I’m a new seller on Fiverr

I’m new had 2 shirts designed both are not what I ask for messaged sellers he’s not replying like he was in beginning they put in dispute for more time asking for 1 more day no problem I excepted when product finally came not what I requested I messaged sellers and looked at the description I gave them to start not sure if they can do this what do I do seems like a good site but not sure if this person was up front on what they can and can’t do as a customer I have to pay up front so the seller doesn’t take a lost but I’m looking like I might take the lost

I’m new had 2 shirts designed both are not what I ask for messaged sellers he’s not replying like he was in beginning they put in dispute for more time asking for 1 more day no problem I excepted when product finally came not what I requested I messaged sellers and looked at the description I gave them to start not sure if they can do this what do I do seems like a good site but not sure if this person was up front on what they can and can’t do as a customer I have to pay up front so the seller doesn’t take a lost but I’m looking like I might take the lost

Ok the person I was using for shirt design got back to me and said they can’t do the design and I will be refunded which was nice to hear while I’m new to have someone be honest is a pleasant surprise tells me there are good people on this site I’ll continue my search

Archived