Is there any problem with fiverr's impressions and clicks rate or its only facing by me?

exceldataentry1

I’m trying to find out why my gigs are not getting impressions an clicks.
My one gig is on 1st page , other gigs are showing on 2nd and 3rd pages. I was receiving 79 to 80 impressions with 3, 4 clicks average, but from last 2, 3 days, i’m receiving average 17 impressions and 0 or 1 click though gigs are still on same pages, don’t know why they’re going down day by day :woman_shrugging:t2:

Check this article

The more impressions, the more clicks The more clicks, the more sales. So focus on increasing impressions. First of all your service providing on your gig should be the best quality.The thumbnail should be eye-catching image or explainer video in high quality.Once above 2 things get ready, you should advertise your gig link or your profile.Be active daily on the platformTry to get high reviews from buyers for first orders.Warm regards.

Hi, December - February is vacation time for most of the buyers, so there is a chance to drop impressions, clicks in that time. It will back to normal in the 2nd week of February. In the meantime, you can work on the profile, like do some of the learning from Fiverr courses or skill tests. You can read more about that here

Archived