Is there any effect of delivering an order again and again?

furqanateeq

I have not delivered the order again yet but I have an order which is not completed even though I have delivered two days ago, That’s why I think I have to deliver it again.

So, I have asked this question before delivering the order again.

I have not delivered the order again yet but I have an order which is not completed even though I have delivered two days ago, That’s why I think I have to deliver it again.

Ok so you mean you didn’t complete all the work and delivered partial work two days ago?

Or do you mean that your client still didn’t accept the delivery?

Ok so you mean you didn’t complete all the work and delivered partial work two days ago?

Or do you mean that your client still didn’t accept the delivery?

I have delivered complete work but client have not completed order yet

I have delivered complete work but client have not completed order yet

• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service which explains in detail how Fiverr works.

• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service which explains in detail how Fiverr works.

Okay I will Thank you

Archived