Actually it's so funny ask but i really want to know

mttoufiq

If I knew about it and what to do? I would try so.

The Super Bowl happened last night.

It’s the football finals for the NFL. The game was between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs, and the Bucs won.

I’m not sure if that’s what you were asking, but that’s what the Super Bowl is.

• Like 20
  • Haha 1

If you want to become american football player you need to start trainings and joined the college team, usually they scout people from highschool teams and colledge teams. You also need to be physically fit. You can follow some of the exercises for Seal that are available online. It could help

• Like 17

there was an advert for fiverr during the superbowl (the amarican football world cup) yesterday. the superbowl is a huge event in the states, and so ads that play during the tv broadcast of the matches are highly prized, to the point where they are known as “superbowl ads”, hence the announcement that there will be an ad for fiverr during this years event

• Like 16

If you want to become american football player you need to start trainings and joined the college team, usually they scout people from highschool teams and colledge teams. You also need to be physically fit. You can follow some of the exercises for Seal that are available online. It could help

Haha thanks, I saw a notification said I could win 500$ if tweet or something to do. I was in hurry so I missed that. I wanted to know that.

• Like 7

there was an advert for fiverr during the superbowl (the amarican football world cup) yesterday. the superbowl is a huge event in the states, and so ads that play during the tv broadcast of the matches are highly prized, to the point where they are known as “superbowl ads”, hence the announcement that there will be an ad for fiverr during this years event

I was asking for that, Thanks

• Like 6

I was asking for that, Thanks

Just to give you some background on what a big deal the Superbowl commercial spots are in the advertising world:

That’s 5.5 Million United States Dollars for a thirty second commercial, or 466,450,765.00 Takas, in your local currency. 🙂

image.png.193b2cd548d6bc5449ca314e389f4958.png

If you were curious, this was Fiverr’s ad that aired - it was a minute long, so presumably they shelled out 11 Million Dollars for this!! It made fun of a political mix-up that happened at the end of our last president’s term - his lawyer / public relations guy Rudolph Giuliani somehow mistakenly booked Four Seasons Total Landscaping (a lawn-mowing and bush-trimming service) instead of the Four Seasons Hotel (a very high end hotel) for a press conference, and they had to do the press conference in front of this lawn business warehouse instead of a beautiful opulent hotel conference area.

Honestly, to me, it was a weird choice highlighting “Public Relations Representatives” when so much of this site is composed of sellers in graphic design, writing, video editing, voice overs, etc. It felt like they had what they thought was a funny idea and wanted to do it, even if it didn’t make a lot of sense.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.5593cee068a2eeb17922ecb9dcfe80ce.jpg

• Like 22

Just to give you some background on what a big deal the Superbowl commercial spots are in the advertising world:

That’s 5.5 Million United States Dollars for a thirty second commercial, or 466,450,765.00 Takas, in your local currency. 🙂

If you were curious, this was Fiverr’s ad that aired - it was a minute long, so presumably they shelled out 11 Million Dollars for this!! It made fun of a political mix-up that happened at the end of our last president’s term - his lawyer / public relations guy Rudolph Giuliani somehow mistakenly booked Four Seasons Total Landscaping (a lawn-mowing and bush-trimming service) instead of the Four Seasons Hotel (a very high end hotel) for a press conference, and they had to do the press conference in front of this lawn business warehouse instead of a beautiful opulent hotel conference area.

Honestly, to me, it was a weird choice highlighting “Public Relations Representatives” when so much of this site is composed of sellers in graphic design, writing, video editing, voice overs, etc. It felt like they had what they thought was a funny idea and wanted to do it, even if it didn’t make a lot of sense.

even if it didn’t make a lot of sense.

👏

Thank you for this remark because I am watching the commercial and I see zero connection between ad and what Fiverr is.

It felt almost like “check out my GIG” and then hashtag to whatever is trending at the moment, completely unrelated.

• Like 14

even if it didn’t make a lot of sense.

👏

Thank you for this remark because I am watching the commercial and I see zero connection between ad and what Fiverr is.

It felt almost like “check out my GIG” and then hashtag to whatever is trending at the moment, completely unrelated.

So like…I Google “best-selling Fiverr Gigs” and I see stuff like this:

image.thumb.png.a28b0961087b1bc91eb560dbd1c3b8fb.png
image613×897 41.1 KB

image.png.be3f8770155ad2f8b2d509af848de377.png

…Public Relations doesn’t even constitute a blip on the radar. A search on Fiverr only turns up 111 Gigs:

image.png.3abbc252233593b3e1ae4c4a66e64c9a.png

Meanwhile, my niche, content writing…turns up almost literally 100 times that? I’m just straight-up puzzled. Graphic design turns up 13,000! Why on earth would you lead with PR on an 11 million dollar spot?

image.png.16891f4f5a6b60c344967fb5c71570d6.png

• Like 9

Wow. 🧐 That’s a big business not only big also a giant business.

• Like 6

So like…I Google “best-selling Fiverr Gigs” and I see stuff like this:

…Public Relations doesn’t even constitute a blip on the radar. A search on Fiverr only turns up 111 Gigs:

Meanwhile, my niche, content writing…turns up almost literally 100 times that? I’m just straight-up puzzled. Graphic design turns up 13,000! Why on earth would you lead with PR on an 11 million dollar spot?

And in the “public relations” category itself there’s only 41 gigs (all Pro services), so it does seem a bit strange to make a $10 million commercial advertising mostly that and 2 other services. I assume they make more money from the other categories and they are more what Fiverr is for. Maybe they should have listed more of the services that were related to what was shown in the ad. Though maybe it was mostly about that one business partner and the services they used rather than more about Fiverr itself.

• Like 4

If we can convert a landscaping business into a press venue overnight and come out of the ***** at 0:48 to announce victory while out of breath, we can deliver pretty much anything and everything. Just give us your money.

…and oh! Do not expect (a hotel). 👀

Or maybe, they were trying to highlight how easy it is to cancel an order by mistake? :man_facepalming:

• Like 6

it was a minute long, so presumably they shelled out 11 Million Dollars for this

Um:

We showed a 30 second version of this during the game.

Granted, we don’t know how much went into production, so maybe it was 11m, but only 5.5m was on the time-slot.

• Like 5

it was a minute long, so presumably they shelled out 11 Million Dollars for this

Um:

We showed a 30 second version of this during the game.

Granted, we don’t know how much went into production, so maybe it was 11m, but only 5.5m was on the time-slot.

Their media mentions/kit internally calls out thirty seconds, but the one I watched I’m pretty sure was a minute long, and all the outlets picking up on the commercial are calling it a minute long. Maybe they did a minute version and a :30 version and both aired? Not sure.

image.png.fc2ae92d2d832ac9d1ec88e099a7b754.png

• Like 5

Oh, that’s sneaky. If Fiverr never uploads-for-public the 30-second version, people will only share and comment on and talk about the 60-second one! Anyone searching for it will only ever see the 60-second one. Human memory is crazy manipulatable, and this is subtle enough. Only way to prove the SB was indeed 30-seconds is if someone out there recorded it, and finding that proof would be time-intensive and/or expensive.

I’m fairly sure I remember things missing from the version I watched (I was paying decently close attention, which is part of why I was so disappointed and confused at first), but I have no proof either.

(There were five commercials I missed writing down, and six I missed seeing completely.)

• Like 5

Oh, that’s sneaky. If Fiverr never uploads-for-public the 30-second version, people will only share and comment on and talk about the 60-second one! Anyone searching for it will only ever see the 60-second one. Human memory is crazy manipulatable, and this is subtle enough. Only way to prove the SB was indeed 30-seconds is if someone out there recorded it, and finding that proof would be time-intensive and/or expensive.

I’m fairly sure I remember things missing from the version I watched (I was paying decently close attention, which is part of why I was so disappointed and confused at first), but I have no proof either.

(There were five commercials I missed writing down, and six I missed seeing completely.)

The whole Super Bowl also felt odd this year. Like a going-out-of-business sale! :rofl: The cardboard cut-outs in the stands, the low-energy fandom as a whole - I mean, I’m not super into Football culture to begin with, but it felt from the fringes like all the wind had gone out of the brand’s sails this year.

• Like 5