I Just Want To know that How many Fiverr accounts I can maintain in my laptop

shihabacca

I am not sure if you are allowed to do this because of ToS, but I would try to get more orders and improve your services on one account because then your earnings will all go together to get you a higher level. Long story short I wouldn’t do this I would focus on 1 account. I hope that helped.

yes. if you know anything please help me

yes. if you know anything please help me

My husband is a professional photographer. I am a proofreader and writer of letters. Recently my husband wanted to begin selling services on Fiverr related to photography.

To be safe, I wrote to CS to see if it would be safe for us to each have an account.

Note: I have an account that was set up in my name only. However, when I got super busy, he worked with me, and I mentioned his name in my profile, plus my profile picture included him in it. So, I wrote to CS asking about my hubby making his own account if I took his image off my profile and profile description.

Here are the answers I got. ⬇️

957561406_ScreenShot2021-02-07at2_06_42PM.thumb.png.ca97b6aae56c394d1e07ebd7ff91758c.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 2.06.42 PM1316×698 122 KB

1490622040_ScreenShot2021-02-07at2_07_01PM.thumb.png.30afdd019d51dde8e56b80135f5de3d2.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 2.07.01 PM1428×598 99.9 KB

EDIT: I also asked if we could use both accounts on one PC and Federico said that we could. However, we have found you cannot both be signed in at the same time on one PC. So, so my husband uses his laptop and I use my PC.

But as others have said it is best to ask CS’s permission first as you can see I have done.

How will anyone hoping to have multiple accounts pass Fiverr verification?

will anyone hoping to have multiple accounts pass Fiverr verification?

They won’t. Eventually they will be caught. For US citizens it is already difficult because we must submit a 1099 which is sent to the tax authorities for verification before your gigs can go active. That was something new for my husband that did not happen when I opened my account.

I wonder if US accounts will need to do any other verification process?

will anyone hoping to have multiple accounts pass Fiverr verification?

They won’t. Eventually they will be caught. For US citizens it is already difficult because we must submit a 1099 which is sent to the tax authorities for verification before your gigs can go active. That was something new for my husband that did not happen when I opened my account.

I wonder if US accounts will need to do any other verification process?

Yeah, I had to ask that question so that anyone planning to do that will have an idea of what he/she would have to face.

Archived