How can i get more Security, Testing projects on fiverr?

b_s_u_v

Here is my Profile, please visit and let me know how to improve my profile and gigs to get more projects…

favicon-32x32.png.d25d0ab3982d41522fcd4917d19ea724.png Fiverr.com missing-image-user-default-bd1f1e80608adea52744cb5471e7cdab.png.ce879805d325f1f62e923176f50837d7.png

b_s_u_v's public profile on Fiverr

I will do the external/internal VAPT Audit for your domain.I will do the firewall Audit for your organization.I will do complete network Audit for your organization.I will provide you the complete detailed report for all types of Audits.

• Like 5

All your gigs seem to be in “programming & tech->other”, though if they’re about security shouldn’t they be in “programming & tech->Cybersecurity & Data Protection”?

Gig “I will do any cyber security task for your organization” has the same gig description as “I will do security tasks for your organization”. Maybe make the gig descriptions unique.

In one gig image you’ve spelt security incorrectly. 2 of your gigs might be too similar.

• Like 5

All your gigs seem to be in “programming & tech->other”, though if they’re about security shouldn’t they be in “programming & tech->Cybersecurity & Data Protection”?

Gig “I will do any cyber security task for your organization” has the same gig description as “I will do security tasks for your organization”. Maybe make the gig descriptions unique.

In one gig image you’ve spelt security incorrectly. 2 of your gigs might be too similar.

Thanks for the suggestions… Really Appreciated. 🙂

• Like 3

Actually, I have one more doubt if you can help me with, the option “programming & tech->Cybersecurity & Data Protection” is only for pro members, how can I choose it?? I’m not a pro member right now.

• Like 1

Actually, I have one more doubt if you can help me with, the option “programming & tech->Cybersecurity & Data Protection” is only for pro members, how can I choose it?? I’m not a pro member right now.

Yes you’re right. I don’t think you can.

Maybe use “programming & tech->support & IT” if that would be any better than the “other” subcategory.

• Like 2

Check this article

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…
  • Like 2

Check this article

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Thanks for suggestion… 😃

• Like 1

• 2 years later...