I am not getting any order. So what to do now?

faizansahel24

We all know that , Buyer request option is only one and best option for new sellers on fiverr.
So I am do that regular but don’t get any order. I am very upset for that. Can anyone give me more suggestion for get order?
I am Graphic designer .I have proper experience about **designing everything ** .
if anyone interested to see my profile the Click me

This is your 6th thread in the “Improve My Gig” category.

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

There are numeral “odd” selection of words. For example, the very end of your profile description just ends abruptly with “Thanks Faizan’s studio” - is it a thanks to that studio? From? shrug Or are you that Faizan Studio?
Professional and three years isn’t a good match of words. Best to remove three years if you want to look solid or professional if you want to be honest.

I went briefly over your first two gigs. Will leave a couple of notes per each.
1) I will design professional cv, resume, and cover letter gig

• Enlarge that satisfaction medal with fiverr logo and move them to a corner of an image. Otherwise, text is unreadable on your first image.
  • Second image - semi-transparent text at times throws a reader off. Visually at least.

2) I will do photo editing, beauty retouching, background removal, resizing in 1 hour

• Video gig just ends with “Thank you for your valuable” valuable what?

All in all, I get a general vibe of “unfinished” gig. Try to re-touch them, work more on the images, improve or re-write certain bits of your gig. If you state you are a professional, make it look like one too 🙂

Archived