Fiverr Algorithm 2021

lego_workspace

I came here in desperation of knowing what went wrong with my account.
All of a sudden after December my gig was no where on first page. And I have seen many people suffering through the same thing. I understand there must be any algorithm. But I’m not able to understand which algorithm trick am I missing. Were there any changes in 2021 algo?
I was hoping if you could help me out. I can put more creative end gigs, but it seems like I’m invisible on fiverr.

Regards,
Sara.

All of a sudden after December my gig was no where on first page. And I have seen many people suffering through the same thing. I understand there must be any algorithm. But I’m not able to understand which algorithm trick am I missing. Were there any changes in 2021 algo?

I was hoping if you could help me out. I can put more creative end gigs, but it seems like I’m invisible on fiverr.

Regards,

Sara.

All of a sudden after December my gig was no where on first page.

Check this out:

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

All of a sudden after December my gig was no where on first page.

Check this out:

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

It doesn’t make sense. I’ve never seen google pushing back famous online shops to give others a chance. We work really hard to get on the first page.

It doesn’t make sense. I’ve never seen google pushing back famous online shops to give others a chance. We work really hard to get on the first page.

We work really hard to get on the first page.

Yes, we do, but Fiverr works differently.

Fiverr gets an influx of sellers daily, and they are now up to 3 times the number of gigs they had when the pandemic started. They want as many of them as possible to be successful, so each new seller is given a place early in the search pages for 2-4 weeks. That means other more experienced sellers are being moved around more. :roll_eyes:

• 5 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 8:37 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Wait a minute....

So, they're giving 1st page to new people now? where was algorithm when I struggled as a newbie for 3 month for my first order? This is unethical and wrong.

Which company showcase there new employes first instead of experts.

Imagine a guy looking for work and hiring a newbie and if that person didn't able to do his job than this person will never came back on fiverr.

Fiverr marketing, Technical Team Sucks....

28 minutes ago, ajahblax said:

That's shit algorithm gig with review and active order are totally derank with no chance of getting back to first page.

The algorithm seems to be working just fine. It seeks to match every gig to each searcher's unique needs. This is an ideal format that matches the intentions of Fiver's marketplace. There is no rank to gain, nor is there any rank to lose, since there is no rank in the Fiverr search results. Everyone sees different search results, and the results you see, are not the same results that everyone else sees. Fiverr is not Google.

33 minutes ago, ajahblax said:

Fiverr should improve on their algorithm.

Fiverr's algorithm seems to be working just fine. And I would imagine they are constantly adjusting it, to make it even better.

I'm not endorsing this, but, what I suspect their reasoning may be could be "service level".  

I don't know another word for it. I heard it a lot when working in the call centers. It referred to a balance of how long people were waiting on hold versus how many workers weren't doing anything. Like, the call center company would be penalized if callers were waiting more than five minutes on average, and penalized if more than five workers were sitting open on average.

All these shenanigans with response time and cancellation stats may be something "service level" related. Like, maybe experienced sellers with their higher count of returning customers are more likely to decline new clients. If that's the case, fiverr may be juggling sellers like a queue so that an "open" seller is prioritized in order to reduce buyer search time. Now, because of the pandemic influx, it's like a call center with three times as many agents as they need for the call volume. The next call goes to the agent waiting the longest.  

At the call center, when there were too many agents for the call volume, they started sending us home early.

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 3:04 AM, lego_workspace said:

Regards,
Sara.

I think it's fluctuation.

On 7/21/2021 at 1:54 PM, eclixo said:

Wait a minute....

So, they're giving 1st page to new people now? where was algorithm when I struggled as a newbie for 3 month for my first order? This is unethical and wrong.

Which company showcase there new employes first instead of experts.

Imagine a guy looking for work and hiring a newbie and if that person didn't able to do his job than this person will never came back on fiverr.

Fiverr marketing, Technical Team Sucks....

it is about private rating if your private rating isn't ideal you will go down for a while, beside Fiverr wants to know if you have repeat buyers or not.

On 2/7/2021 at 3:04 AM, lego_workspace said:

Regards,
Sara.

it is about private rating if your private rating isn't ideal you will go down for a while, beside Fiverr wants to know if you have repeat buyers or not.

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 9:04 PM, lego_workspace said:

Regards,
Sara.

Hey Sara, Don't panic about it. It is common issue right now. Fiverr are giving chance to all of the sellers nowadays. To keep rank a gig on first page, you need to maintain on time delivery, quality works, no cancellation, no revision a long time, more returning buyers and ovarall good rating. Please keep in mind that In Fiverr 3.0 they are giving chance to get orders everyone. I hope you understand it.

Guest tamimh1114
On 2/7/2021 at 9:14 PM, lego_workspace said:

when you were a new seller. You cannot come here if Fiverr does not offer a chance for new sellers

16 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Sharing off Fiverr contact is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I know that. But you can see my account is disabled. So there's nothing much that I can do. If my client wants to work with me even after that. I kinda got no choice left here.

Archived