Give tips for geting orders

mudassara1

Check this article

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Hi mudassara1,
Hope you are doing well!

While sending buyer requests, always try to concentrate on what they are expecting. Try to provide some solution of their problems and make them understand that you are capable enough to make a value and provide what they are asking.

Most importantly, make sure you have a good number of projects to show clients as your portfolio, that make you more credible to the clients.

Hope you find it helpful.

Good Luck and Happy Freelancing!

Check this article

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

thank you 🙂

Hi mudassara1,

Hope you are doing well!

While sending buyer requests, always try to concentrate on what they are expecting. Try to provide some solution of their problems and make them understand that you are capable enough to make a value and provide what they are asking.

Most importantly, make sure you have a good number of projects to show clients as your portfolio, that make you more credible to the clients.

Hope you find it helpful.

Good Luck and Happy Freelancing!

Thank you for your valuable tip.

🙂

Archived