My Second Day on Fiverr

makeyellow

Today my second day on Fiverr and my first gig took two clicks. I updated gig photos
and added some more information. I am waiting for your comments and suggestions! 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.bc6b6d5be24bb8c3fe8c5eed9ae82a5e.png Fiverr.com
draw-your-photo-like-a-yellow-character-within-24-hours.jpg.e0b85c5bbd2c214a6709e6d16e002ffe.jpg

makeyellow : I will draw your photo like a yellow character unlimited...

For only $5, makeyellow will draw your photo like a yellow character unlimited revision. | I will make perfect yellow cartoon character for you!This yellow cartoon character will be similiar like legendary popular cartoon series! awesome right?!This...

I would take out your offer of “unlimited revisions”. That is just an invitation for people to keep asking for new drawings. Unlimited means just that - unlimited - infinity. So, I could order from you for a mere $5 - and just keep asking for revisions, taking up your time on other orders and driving you nuts because I just want to utilize my “unlimited revisions” you offer.

GG

Oh your work actually looks great! Be careful with offering unlimited revisions in the long run though especially when you have a good standing because some buyers will abuse that.

Perhaps you can offer other gigs (if ever you’re comfortable with that). Maybe others are not looking specifically for a yellow character portrait, etc. Maybe a gig for book illustrations, etc 🙂

Note that revisions are small changes in your drawing such as the colors, poses etc. Revisions are not complete redos of your work, so we won’t be able to add a large object or a person. If you would like to make such additions, these could result in additional charges. This is why we need you to be very specific when you write up your notes 🙂

Note that revisions are small changes in your drawing such as the colors, poses etc. Revisions are not complete redos of your work, so we won’t be able to add a large object or a person. If you would like to make such additions, these could result in additional charges. This is why we need you to be very specific when you write up your notes 🙂

Oh yes, that’s a good thing to put in! But be warned there are some buyers who don’t read / make an issue out of it regardless if that is placed. They aren’t that many though – but there are definitely some once in a blue moon. But best of luck on your journey! It will be fun. And welcome 😃

Oh yes, that’s a good thing to put in! But be warned there are some buyers who don’t read / make an issue out of it regardless if that is placed. They aren’t that many though – but there are definitely some once in a blue moon. But best of luck on your journey! It will be fun. And welcome 😃

Welcome to fiverr. You can follow this to improve your gig

The more impressions, the more clicks The more clicks, the more sales. So focus on increasing impressions. First of all your service providing on your gig should be the best quality.The thumbnail should be eye-catching image or explainer video in high quality.Once above 2 things get ready, you should advertise your gig link or your profile.Be active daily on the platformTry to get high reviews from buyers for first orders.Warm regards.

Welcome to fiverr. You can follow this to improve your gig

The more impressions, the more clicks The more clicks, the more sales. So focus on increasing impressions. First of all your service providing on your gig should be the best quality.The thumbnail should be eye-catching image or explainer video in high quality.Once above 2 things get ready, you should advertise your gig link or your profile.Be active daily on the platformTry to get high reviews from buyers for first orders.Warm regards.

Thanks for the advice! 🙂

Archived