Facebook shop can't be published

shuvobiswas1996

Facebook says, “Shop can’t be published”

I’ve gone through this & found no solutions

Did you read the part where they tell you why?

It says that your shop does not comply with Facebook’s Commerce Eligibility Requirements (whatever those are). What type of shop were you trying to launch?

Either way, this is not really an appropriate post for the Fiverr forum, as it has nothing to do with the Fiverr site. Does Facebook have a forum for this sort of question? You would probably do better to inquire Facebook’s customer service to find out why you couldn’t publish your shop.

GG

Did you read the part where they tell you why?

It says that your shop does not comply with Facebook’s Commerce Eligibility Requirements (whatever those are). What type of shop were you trying to launch?

Either way, this is not really an appropriate post for the Fiverr forum, as it has nothing to do with the Fiverr site. Does Facebook have a forum for this sort of question? You would probably do better to inquire Facebook’s customer service to find out why you couldn’t publish your shop.

GG

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I’m having trouble fixing this issue for one of my fiverr client. She can’t tell me what has gone wrong, so I have to look out for myself. I haven’t found enough online info regarding this. That’s why I’ve posted this here so anybody could help me with some quick suggestions.

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I’m having trouble fixing this issue for one of my fiverr client. She can’t tell me what has gone wrong, so I have to look out for myself. I haven’t found enough online info regarding this. That’s why I’ve posted this here so anybody could help me with some quick suggestions.

You need or she does - needs to write to FB and find out why her shop does not comply with their rules.

What type of shop was she trying to set up?

GG

You need or she does - needs to write to FB and find out why her shop does not comply with their rules.

What type of shop was she trying to set up?

GG

She was trying to set up a clothing brand. The most probable error I think she made was adding some unnecessary data in the COVID-19 section as her brand doesn’t offer anything like that. I’ve checked, resolved & submitted it for review. I’m waiting for their reply but have no idea when they’re gonna respond. Thanks for your concern.

• 5 months later...

Archived