4 years on Fiverr - Fiverrsary Time!

lilacpunch

I’m not always able to be as active on forums as I’d like but I definitely couldn’t miss my cake day! After all it only comes once a year.

This cake day, I would like to know what’s one of your favorite Fiverr moments since being on the platform? How has Fiverr impacted your life? Share your success! 🥳

I’m not always able to be as active on forums as I’d like but I definitely couldn’t miss my cake day! After all it only comes once a year.

This cake day, I would like to know what’s one of your favorite Fiverr moments since being on the platform? How has Fiverr impacted your life? Share your success! 🥳

I definitely couldn’t miss my cake day!

Happy forum anniversary! 🙂

hey, hello and congrats for the anniversary! 😊 I think that the first months were magic, when talented artists get the “rising talent”. First months I had one GIG only but met so many people and interesting guys and projects. Fiverr is a fantastic platform, I love it.

@saifem @muntahaoishee

Thank you! Hope your fiverr journey goes well!

@looseink Awesome! Five for Fiverr. LOVE the username for your niche by the way!

Thank you!

I actually use “looseink” as my brand.

It identifies me on various platforms, my website, etc.

It is also in my business name.

Rarely does anyone comment on it as I don’t think it’s as obvious to non-writers.

@manuelmarino It is! I was just remembering the rising talent feature. I don’t think I ever got it but I remember the first sale I got a few months after joining and I had no idea how much it would change my whole life! I actually now have official portfolios for business outside of Fiverr by starting here. I had some past experience and pieces but not enough for a REAL portfolio but now I have a variety of experiences and designs to share no matter where I am and I just love that Fiverr was available to provide that opportunity.

@archteriorbd thank you! you too.

@bmsurujuddin thanks!

@khandakerriad I definitely relate to that! I hope that hope turns into the life you want.

@looseink As someone who works with brand identity often, I love that consistency. Being identifiable anywhere is great. It’s definitely easy to remember!

@prologo1 wow! congrats

@shubashis_pal32 best wishes to you too!

Hello.
I congratulate you!
I’ve been on Fiverr for almost four years.
The most memorable period is the first order.
The most pleasant and interesting thing at Fiverr is the opportunity to realize oneself and interesting communication with the whole world. I have customers from almost 30 countries.
And of course a very good opportunity to make money!
There were almost no unpleasant moments.

Archived