Role: Explorer

Strategy: Constant Improvement

Traits-

Introverted: 51%

Observant: 68%

Feeling: 56%

Prospecting: 60%

Turbulent: 56%

Those are my results! I took the test on 16personalities. I never even knew about these personality types before I read this thread! @eliiclaire, thanks for teaching me something new!!

MBTI is pretty cool; it helps you understand yourself and other people better! If you’re interested in learning more about your personality, check out this link (FiSe (ISFP) — Type in Mind); it gives you a more detailed breakdown of your personality.

• Like 3

I got to take the actual test in college. I’m an INFJ. Clear, moderate, slight, and clear.

INFP over here! slight_smile i wish there was a badge with everyone’s type! slight_smile

Hey, Frank! This still hold for you?

Yeap!

Still an INFP!

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Sorry, a bit late to the thread.

Result says I’m an ISTJ-A, which seemingly fits for the most part, except for me being an introvert who also likes performing live for crowds and has no problem acting like a weirdo in front of the camera. 😄

• Like 3

Sorry, a bit late to the thread.

Result says I’m an ISTJ-A, which seemingly fits for the most part, except for me being an introvert who also likes performing live for crowds and has no problem acting like a weirdo in front of the camera. 😄

There are actually a lot of introverts who like performing! A lot of them like doing that sort of thing because it allows them to express themselves and/or follow a planned script. It makes sense since you’re an A (Assertive, which means you’re more confident).

• Like 2

There are actually a lot of introverts who like performing! A lot of them like doing that sort of thing because it allows them to express themselves and/or follow a planned script. It makes sense since you’re an A (Assertive, which means you’re more confident).

Hmm, true! It might also be due to perceiving a creative/artistic undertaking as simply another task to logically and systematically accomplish, even if it involves being in an extrovert setting and acting out of character.

• Like 2